If you are brave, you can achieve great things.

Qiao Youhui:......

Qiao Youkang:......

Having too many grandchildren is not very valuable!

One day, the foodie Qiao Aijia and her roommates came to the snack street in front of the school to treat themselves. After all, she was full of happiness.

I spent a day in the autopsy room smelling of malin.

"Aijia, what are you going to eat?" Roommate A asked, looking up at the menu on the wall.

"Fat Sausage Rice Noodles!" This restaurant's Fat Sausage Rice Noodles is her favorite. Now that she's here, how could she not order it?

"vomit......"

There was a nauseating sound from behind, and for those who didn't know, I thought they had collective food poisoning!

Shop owner: That's unfair!

From then on, whenever there was an anatomy class, Qiao Aijia's roommate would stay eight steps away from her and never walk with her.

After all, no one is as mentally strong as she is. They are afraid that what they have in their stomachs when they eat is acidic water instead of food.

After Qiao Aijia started working, she was assigned to the administrative brigade of a certain public security bureau and became a public servant like her uncle.

Within a few days of going to work, she encountered a criminal case, and was fortunate enough to work on the case with the famous detective captain in the system.

When you first see him, you get the impression that he has a handsome face and a serious face, and is meticulous in everything he says and does. Even as big as Qiao Aijia

The beautiful woman stood in front of him and didn't get any attention.

The second time I saw him was when he came to the Criminal Investigation Department to get the results. There was no unnecessary nonsense between the two of them. The conversation centered on the autopsy of the deceased.

After reporting, the two of them left on official business.

The third time I saw him was in a Sichuan restaurant. Qiao Aijia had just been busy that day and finally used her professional knowledge to pay off the debt for the victim.

Bai, she decided to reward herself, so she ordered a portion of pork brain slices and ate them with gusto, and then made eye contact with a certain captain who came in from the door.

A certain captain: Isn't this girl a bit naughty...

A captain after getting married: My wife is not Biao, she is cute and not pretentious!

*

Qiao Youhui is the first of the third generation of the Qiao family to join the army. After graduating from university, Uncle Qiao's Qiao Youzu was assigned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and became an outstanding officer.

diplomat.

Qiao Youhui graduated from the Military Academy and successfully became a member of the special forces with his outstanding military abilities.

He did not rely on the kindness of his ancestors, but in the army, he relied on his own abilities step by step to obtain a position that matched his position.

He feels he is luckier than most people. His family gave him a good living environment, and his parents gave him a good education.

Even his brothers and sisters let him know that relatives are the concern in your heart when you are lonely, and the haven of peace of mind when you are desperate.