CHAPTER 36

Wei Jiajia walked in front, and Qiao Haoyu followed behind with her luggage to protect her, and walked hard to her car in the crowded crowd.

After finally getting to their carriage to put down her things, Wei Jiajia was already sweating profusely and was in a state of disarray.

Just now, she saw someone getting on the train with several chickens in their hands. She couldn't even imagine what the smell of being in the same compartment with chickens would be like on such a hot day.

Fortunately, Qiao Haoyu could temporarily buy a sleeper berth ticket with her military ID card, otherwise she would have lost half her life in just two days.

Now she somewhat understood her aunt's concerns about her health.

"You sit down and have a rest first. I'll get you a wet towel to wipe your face." After saying that, he found a towel from his bag, turned around and went out with the water bottle.

Wei Jiajia put her luggage away, sat on the other side of the window and looked out of the car window.

Some people came here in a hurry with their luggage, some were reluctant to say goodbye and cried goodbye, and some hugged each other and looked forward to meeting again tomorrow!

Everyone has their own way to go in the future. Walking on the established track, looking at the scene outside, she suddenly felt a little mixed.

At this time, voices came from the upper bunk opposite Wei Jiajia.

"Daughter, is that your brother who just went out? You two are so good-looking, and your parents are really good at giving birth."

Wei Jiajia heard the voice and looked up towards the sound. A middle-aged woman in her fifties with cadre hair was lying on her side. Her too thin face made her look a bit mean.

The woman opened her eyes wide and looked around her body curiously. The too direct look in her eyes made Wei Jiajia frown in discomfort.

"He is not my brother, he is my partner!" She corrected the woman.

"Oh! Then you two stand together so well. Your partner treats you well and even helps you get towels. Unlike my family, when the oil bottle falls over at home, you won't even reach out to help me and ask my mother to help you. Serve him every day..." Hearing that these two young men, both dressed in extraordinary manners, are a couple, the middle-aged woman was even more exaggerated. She directly spoke down about her husband, as if to pour out the countless sorrows in her marriage like Wei Jiajia. Even so, there are also a few words of envy and intentional or unintentional temptations about Jiajia and their relationship as husband and wife.

Wei Jiajia smiled and didn't answer, just listening to the woman licking her.

The woman talked for a long time, maybe she understood Wei Jiajia's attitude, so she stopped talking.

Qiao Haoyu walked in, gave Wei Jiajia a wet towel, and placed the hot water bottle he had just connected on the table by the window.

"If you're sleepy, just lie down and take a nap. I'll sit here and watch over you, and read a book for a while." After saying that, he took the towel from Jiajia's hand and tidied her hair around her ears. .

"I'm not sleepy. Let me read for a while, otherwise it will be too boring!" After saying that, she got up and went to the bag on the ground to find a book.

Qiao Haoyu held her shoulders and said with a smile: "I can do this little thing, just sit down." Then he knelt down and started looking for it.

When the middle-aged woman saw the way the two got along, she didn't take it seriously. She curled her lips and muttered in a low voice: "Pretentious."