CHAPTER 76

1976 was a somewhat historic year. This year, the movement ended, and people across the country saw the light of day. Crowds of people surged on the streets, and everyone's face was filled with hope. They survived ten years!

It has been almost 20 years since Wei Jiajia came to this era. She is also 35 years old, but when she walked out, she would only be in her twenties. If it weren't for the fact that there were two 1.7-meter-plus young men beside her calling her mom, They all thought she was their sister!

Qiao Haoyu, who had just reached his forties, was transferred back to Beijing this year and successfully became neighbors with his father.

Today is the day for their family to return to Beijing. Looking at everything here, Wei Jiajia suddenly felt a little sad. She has lived here for fifteen years, and the bricks, tiles, plants and trees here have accompanied her through pregnancy, childbirth, and growth. From now on, she may never see it again!

"Don't be sad. I will take you back when I have time. Huimin's family is still here. We can come back and see them then." Qiao Haoyu came over and hugged his wife to comfort him. He knew that she felt uncomfortable. After living there for so many years, he didn't want to leave in the blink of an eye.

Wei Jiajia rolled her eyes at her husband and knew how to fool her, waiting for him to have time for who knows how many years. Her husband is now in his prime and is highly valued by his superiors. When he retires, she can wait.

Qiao Haoyu touched his nose and saw that although his wife did not speak, she felt a little guilty because of the meaning in her eyes. He lowered his head and whispered something in her ear. He didn't know what he said. Wei Jiajia's ears turned red and she raised her fist and punched him lightly.

The triplets here were not surprised by this situation, and they were busy packing their things. They could pass by the couple without looking sideways, but Qian Li, who had followed Xiang Yang, was a little stunned.

She didn't expect that her husband's fairy sister got along with her husband like this in private. The two of them were teasing each other as if no one else was around. It was obvious that the couple had a good relationship, but it was strange that if she were a man, she would do the same. Pampering her like jewels.

"Don't be surprised. You'll get used to it if you see it too much." Xiang Yang said carelessly when he saw his wife's expression.

Qian Li rolled her eyes at her incomprehensible husband. Although she was surprised, she was more envious. He had such a dull head that he didn't understand women at all, and she didn't know what she fell in love with in him in the first place.

She was the one who took the initiative when they were together, and she still remembers his shocked expression when she spoke.

Fortunately, he didn't let himself wait too long. He just said he would think about it and ran away in a panic. It wasn't until the next day that he came to find her coquettishly, making her think that he was a bully who persecuted good women.

Qian Li shook her head helplessly, forget it, you have chosen it, and you have to endure it!

Most of the things in the Qiao family were mailed, and the rest was packed up to take away. It was enough for each person to take some. After packing, only some furniture was left in the house. These could not be moved, so they were given away. .

"Did you remember everything I told you?" Wei Jiajia looked at her younger brothers and sisters who came to see her off. Once they leave, the couple will not come here again. From now on, the two young people will have to live by themselves. Okay. Now, it's not long before the college entrance examination.