CHAPTER 11

When Qiao Haoyu came back with Wei Jiajia on his back, Zhang Huimin and his wife had arrived home earlier. They had already gone to the Wei family to report and told their aunts not to worry. Wei Jiajia and Qiao Haoyu were together.

Knowing that Wei Jiajia and Qiao Haoyu were together, Auntie Fen and Aunt Fen felt relieved.

The two of them trusted Qiao Haoyu very much, and the young man was Jiajia's fiancé. The young man had not seen each other since he grew up, so it was good to keep in touch with each other now, so they safely left Wei Jiajia's door open and went back to his room to rest.

Zhang Huimin took Zeng Guoqiang home and told her family that Qiao Haoyu had brought her classmates back to Shanghai.

The Zhang family were very happy when they found out. Especially Grandma Zhang. When Qiao Haoyu was a child, her parents were away at war, and she raised the two brothers. It was not until the founding of the People's Republic of China that the two brothers went to the capital and returned to their parents.

Knowing that her little grandson was back, Grandma Zhang immediately got up from the bed and wanted to clean up her little grandson's room herself.

This frightened the two aunts of the Zhang family. The old lady was old, how dare she tire herself.

Aunt Zhang, Zhang Huimin's mother, and Aunt Zhang quickly stopped the old lady and sent her back to her room to rest, saying they would wait for Qiao Haoyu to come back before visiting her.

The two helped the old lady into the room, leaving Zhang Huimin to entertain the guests. Then they went to the room to take out two beds and packed them into an empty room.

The children have all gone home, how can they be allowed to live in a guest house? Wouldn't that be a slap in the Zhang family's face? It's not like we don't have room to live at home.

Qiao Haoyu had just returned to the door of Wei's house with Wei Jiajia on his back. Before he could put her down, he was bumped into by Zhang Huimin who came out to see if the two of them had returned.

When Zhang Huimin saw her cousin coming back with Wei Jiajia on his back, he looked cautious. He hurriedly covered his eyes and turned away, apologizing endlessly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't see anything. I just came out to see where you were. By the way, I want to tell my cousin that I will sleep at home today. My mother and second aunt have packed up the room, and Comrade Zeng has also gone to rest. "

"Cousin, please continue. There is no need to come back in a hurry. You can stay a little longer. I asked my mother and the others not to wait for you. It won't be too late to talk to you tomorrow morning."

After speaking quickly, he ran back and closed the door. The two of them stood outside and heard Aunt Zhang's questioning voice coming from the yard next door.

Zhang Huimin didn't give the two people a chance to talk at all, so he didn't know the real reason. He thought the two were making rapid progress.

But it doesn't matter anymore. After her magical move, the two people who were already in a slightly awkward atmosphere now don't know what expressions to put on their faces.

Wei Jiajia composed herself, blushed and patted Qiao Haoyu's arm, asking him to put her down.

Qiao Haoyu coughed slightly uncomfortably, and then put her down and supported her, making Wei Jiajia feel as if her feet were seriously injured.

The two of them stood at the door of Wei's house, neither of them spoke. Qiao Haoyu didn't let go of Wei Jiajia's arm. The atmosphere suddenly felt a little ambiguous.