CHAPTER 78

"Have you got everything?"

Wei Jiajia looked at the things in the hands of the three children behind her and asked, are there things she brought to Sister-in-law Qiao's house? There is food in them. It is her way of thanking Sister-in-law Qiao. In the next few years, her three children will I guess it will cause her more trouble!

When they went back last night, I wanted to give it to her, but when I thought that she would definitely not accept it, I decided to take it to her today. By then, I would take it all, and she would not accept it.

After getting the things, Wei Jiajia took the children and walked out. Ten minutes later, they walked out of the courtyard and arrived at the station at the door. There were already several people standing here waiting for the bus. She took a look and didn't recognize anyone inside. He didn't even think about going up to talk, so he and the children walked to stand behind the people.

But just because Wei Jiajia didn't know others, it didn't mean that others didn't know her. When they saw her and the children coming out of the courtyard, some people began to ask questions.

"Whose family do these people belong to? Why have I never seen them before?" A woman with a crotch-shaped hair asked, staring directly at the people next to the four statues of mother and son.

If such good-looking siblings were family members in the compound, it was impossible for her not to know. As for why she thought the four of them were siblings, just look at the similar faces of Wei Jiajia and Qiao Youkang, and there were two others, and They all look alike, even if they are not siblings, they are aunts and nephews, but they would never think of the relationship between mother and child. I wonder which woman in her twenties would give birth to such a big child? Isn't that nonsense?

The woman she asked was also confused. She shook her head and said she didn't know. She must be visiting relatives from some family! Moreover, military region personnel were frequently mobilized during this period, and they may have come from below to visit the leaders.

The crowd was speculating about the identities of Wei Jiajia's mother and son. At this time, a middle-aged woman waited until Wei Jiajia got closer before seeing her face clearly. She thought about it carefully and then said to everyone, "She is Chief Qiao behind." The daughter-in-law of the family."

"Chief Qiao? Is that Director Zhang who has just recovered and whose lover is a surgeon in a military hospital?" Others also looked at the woman who knew the situation.

"It's him. This is his little daughter-in-law. She has been with the army in the Northeast with her husband." The woman nodded. She didn't actually know Wei Jiajia, but she had seen her and her husband from a distance when they left. She immediately remembered the appearance of the handsome man and the beautiful woman together, just like others who only knew their identities when they inquired about them.

"Is Chief Qiao's youngest son an old man?"

"No, you are turning 40 this year, right?" I replied unsurely, not understanding why she asked this.

Seeing Wei Jiajia and the others standing not far behind her, the woman's voice became softer, "Are they getting married for the second time?"

"Who? Chief Qiao's youngest son? No!" He looked at her with a puzzled face, not knowing what she wanted to say.

The young woman is even more confused. She is not married for the second time, but she is forty years old. Is it difficult for him to marry late? Another old cow eating young grass!

The woman saw the slightly sympathetic expression she looked at Wei Jiajia, thought about it, understood what she meant, and replied with a smile: "Don't sympathize with her, she is much older than you."