CHAPTER 64

In the evening, after Zhang Huimin got off work, she came to Qiao's house to pick up little Zeng Yi as usual.

"Mom!" Xiao Yiyi was very happy when he saw his mother coming back. He ran over with his short legs and hugged his mother's legs. He chatted with his mother about what he had done today.

"Why are you back so late today?" Wei Jiajia looked at her and asked.

"! Forget it. Recently, a new leader came to the troupe. He has a very tough style. She said that some of our programs did not conform to the themes of the times and were not suitable for performances in military areas. She asked them to change them into model plays. Now those performers in the troupe The drama is in chaos every day because of this." She came back so late today because the group leaders had a meeting to finalize this matter, so she got off work late. Fortunately, it will not change after this decision is made, and she can get off work normally. , Zhang Huimin held her son's little hand and sat on the sofa, took the water glass from Wei Jiajia's hand and drank.

Hearing Zhang Huimin say that the new group leader has a tough style, Wei Jiajia frowned with some concern. At this critical time, it is not clear whether such a leader is good or bad. Fortunately, his friend is only a vocal actor, and his family background is Okay, there should be no problem.

"Have you eaten? If not, I still have some at home." Today, her husband also asked someone to tell her that he would be home late today because he had something to do. She and the children were the only ones eating, and there was still a lot of food left.

"No, I've eaten in the group." Seeing Wei Jiajia about to get up, Zhang Huimin hurriedly refused.

After hearing what she said, Wei Jiajia sat back again, picked up her eldest son's pants and sewed them for him.

The children were too young, and they were very active every day. The new pants had not been worn for a few days, but they had a hole in their buttocks. Auntie was not at home, so Wei Jiajia had to pick up the needle and thread by herself, a little awkwardly. My son sews pants.

One look at her crooked wiring, and you know she rarely does this kind of work. Fortunately, the child is young and doesn't care about beauty or ugliness, as long as there are no holes, it doesn't matter.

Looking at the five children lying on the dining table over there writing, Zhang Huimin turned to look at Wei Jiajia's awkward posture holding the needle, and joked a little funny: "You have three children, and you still don't know how to sew." , after saying this, those people in the courtyard who are jealous of your good life will suddenly find a balance in their hearts." Look, it turns out there is something she doesn't know how to do. After all, in the eyes of many people, as a woman, she doesn't even have to wear clothes. If you don't know how to sew, it's really unreasonable. People will call you an old woman.

Wei Jiajia glanced sideways at her friend, her hands not stopping, she lowered her head and replied angrily: "Are you sure they didn't say I'm lazy, but they're so jealous in their hearts? I wish I could take my place instead." Obviously, Wei Jiajia is interested in me. I still know how I feel in the hearts of the people in the courtyard. Every time she met those family members, although they greeted her politely, the deep jealousy towards her deep in their eyes was about to burst out. If she couldn't see it anymore, she would have to be a fool. .

Zhang Huimin thought about what Wei Jiajia said and felt that she was right. What woman wouldn't want to be like her, with her husband's family and her mother's family hurting like eyeballs. Even if she gets married and becomes a mother, she still looks like a little girl and can be frank. Live for sex, even if you are called lazy, you will still be happy.

"By the way, how long will it take for Grandma Wang to go back this time? Isn't she going to be busy here alone?" Zhang Huimin asked.

Aunt Fen and Uncle Zhu Zhu brought Xiang Qing to the military area to visit Grandma Wang. When they left, she followed them back to Shencheng, saying that she had not been back for several years and wanted to go back and stay for a while. It's been a few months and I haven't seen her back. She's not here. Jiajia takes care of so many children by herself, and she doesn't know if she will be busy. She works in a cultural troupe, so she can't help much, and she has to take care of the children. I entrusted her to help take care of her. It was fine before Grandma Wang was here, but now that she is gone, Zhang Huimin is a little worried.