"You mean..." Wei Jiajia looked surprised.

"It's just as you think. When the chaos first broke out, dad and uncle started to prepare, but they didn't expect that something like the second aunt would go wrong in the end." Qiao Haoyu's voice was a little heavy as he thought about his grandfather's death.

Seeing her husband like this, Wei Jiajia took his hand and touched her painful head, pretending to grin and change the subject, "What about the uncle and the others? And the second uncle, the real wife and children are separated."

"Don't worry, the county town where uncle and the others live is relatively remote, and the atmosphere is not as serious as other places. Although the second uncle is on the farm, there are people taking care of him, and his parents often send things there. Although it is a little worse than before, fortunately, it is safe and comfortable. ." Qiao Haoyu knew what his wife meant, so he followed her words and replied.

"Then you and eldest brother..." she asked hesitantly.

"It's good to be like this now, wait until we get through this period of time safely." Qiao Haoyu said with a smile.

"Aren't you sad? Your credit has been taken away by others, and you have been excluded from promotion. Maybe this is not two or three years, but seven or eight years or more?" After all, only she knows, This period lasted for ten years, and the dreams and happiness of many people were buried during this period.

"Jiajia, to me, your safety is the most important thing."

Looking into her husband's eyes, Wei Jiajia raised her head and kissed them. She liked the sincerity in his eyes, the love for her hidden in them, and the care for them...

Now that her husband has said this, Wei Jiajia has put aside her worries about Nuan Nuan and allowed her to pursue her dream, but she has one condition, that is, Nuan Nuan must find a way to get her high school diploma after returning. After college resumes in the future, it will be helpful for her to take the college entrance examination.

Nuannuan listened to her sister's request and nodded in agreement. She would find a night school when she went back and complete her studies.

Within a few days, Nuannuan went to the provincial capital and went to Shanghai with the director and colleagues of the film studio.

Next, the family began to go to work step by step, go to work when it was time, go to school when it was time, and create when it was time to create.

Two years before the movement, Wei Jiajia stopped sending articles to newspapers. Her income stopped, but her creations continued.

She began to try to develop in the direction of novels. Every time she completed a book and looked at the thick manuscript, she felt a sense of accomplishment. She planned to publish them all after the movement was over, not only because of the money, but also because it was her hard work. She wanted the world to see it, understand it, and hear the author's inner voice.

Before he knew it, Yangyang also graduated from high school. He was faced with whether to find a job or go to the countryside.

"Sister, I want to go to the countryside!" Yangyang couldn't bear to see his sister being anxious about where he would go after graduation. He thought for a while and finally expressed his true thoughts.

"Why? Didn't your brother-in-law say that he will be recruiting soldiers soon? Just wait and you can join the army directly." Wei Jiajia looked at her youngest brother with some confusion.

"But sister, I don't like being a soldier." When he was a child, he would train with his brothers because he knew exercise was good for his health, but his future plans never included being a soldier.