"Okay, you're recovering well. Don't worry too much. Have a good rest. I'm going out first. I have other things to do. The nurse will come in later to hang up your water." After saying that, he turned around and left, moving gently. He closed the door for them.

Wei Jiajia lay beside the bed all night, not daring to move. She would wake up from time to time to check on her husband, for fear that his wound would be infected and cause a fever.

It was almost dawn, and knowing that her husband would be around to take care of her, she couldn't resist the sleepiness and fell asleep. When she woke up again, she had already made breakfast.

"Are you awake?" As soon as Wei Jiajia moved, she was seen by Qiao Haoyu, who had been paying attention to her.

"...Yeah." Wei Jiajia whispered to her husband sheepishly.

She didn't expect that she would sleep so soundly this night. Fortunately, she was here when she was young. Otherwise, she would have been in trouble taking care of the patients like she did.

"Get up quickly, wash your face and have breakfast. You've already called me back in the hour. If you don't eat, you'll be cold. The nurse will come for the infusion soon!" Knowing that she was embarrassed, Qiao Haoyu urged her in a calm tone, and diverted her attention by the way. force.

After hearing what Qiao Haoyu said, Wei Jiajia couldn't care less about being shy and immediately got up and picked it up.

It's okay if he saw it when he was young. He has a strict mouth and will definitely not talk nonsense, he said.

"What do you want to buy, sister-in-law? Tell me and I'll buy it!"

"You don't need to be there, I'll just go. The hospital cafeteria can't keep up with the nutrition. I'll go outside to see if there's anything I can replenish my body. I'll buy some and make it myself. You won't know what to buy if you go there."

As soon as Shi heard this, he knew that he could not help, so he told Wei Jiajia to rest assured, and he promised to take good care of Battalion Commander Qiao.

"Don't go get lunch at noon. I'll find a place to prepare it and bring it back together." After Wei Jiajia finished explaining, she took a cloth bag in her hand and went out.

After coming out of the hospital, Wei Jiajia asked someone to inquire and walked straight to a nearby grocery store.

When I came to the grocery store, I saw that the salesperson inside was sitting lazily on a stool. There were only a few pieces of garlic and condiments on the shelves, and most of them were empty.

The salesperson looked up at her and said weakly: "What do you want?"

Wei Jiajia:......

Do I have a choice?

After taking a look at the empty shelves, Wei Jiajia smiled apologetically at the salesperson, said no, then turned and left, causing others to roll their eyes at her.

What did you come in to see if you didn't buy something? Are you tired after eating?

Wei Jiajia didn't know the salesperson's inner complaints. She went in just to find out what was on sale now and what the approximate price was, so she could take it out from the space. Who knew the situation would be so serious? Things in the grocery store were actually sold out. It was sold out and it was difficult for her to find a reference.

But it's normal to think about it. Now that we have some food, whoever is trying his best to pull them to his own house, how can he let them stay here safely?

never mind! She had better make her choice. At worst, she was just lucky. She happened to see someone selling it secretly and was saved by her.

Wei Jiajia found a corner where no one could see her, and entered the space in a flash.