"Battle Commander Qiao was injured at the end of this mission. He has now completed the operation at the military hospital in the city. The regiment leader asked me to pick you up and take you there so that you can take care of him conveniently. But don't worry, sister-in-law, Battalion Commander Qiao's surgery Very successful, we are out of danger, and I will definitely wake up soon." Seeing Wei Jiajia's face getting paler, the little soldier quickly added the last sentence.

Hearing what he said, Wei Jiajia felt that she had just been relieved. She said, "Please wait for me for a while. I will pack two pieces of clothes and come out." After that, she ran towards the house.

When she and the little soldier came to the car parked outside the compound, they saw Captain Qin sitting in the front row.

"Come up here, I'll go with you." Qiao Haoyu was Captain Qin's right-hand man. He was so seriously injured this time that he almost didn't survive. Of course, he had to go to the hospital to take a look before he felt relieved.

Wei Jiajia sat in the back seat and said, "I'm sorry to bother Commander Qin."

"That's right. I'm his leader. I won't trust him until I see him with my own eyes."

Qiao Haoyu's mission this time is to lead a team to pick up a weapons expert who has returned secretly from the border. Someone abroad secretly assisted in sending the experts to the border, and Qiao Haoyu and the others were responsible for receiving them and then safely transferring them.

Originally, the mission went smoothly. After receiving the experts, they walked in the virgin forest for two days before coming out. When they entered the border of my country, everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief. Now as long as the experts are transferred to the national secret base, the mission will be completed. Who knows that something unexpected will happen in the end.

Someone in the team was bribed by an agent and passed on the news. On the train back, they encountered an agent with a gun. In order to save the expert, Qiao Haoyu stood in front of him and took two shots for him. Several agents were shot. He was caught on the spot. Fortunately, the train arrived at the platform quickly, and Qiao Haoyu was sent to the hospital in time for surgery. Otherwise, he would not have bled to death in the wilderness.

This time, Qiao Haoyu and the others completed their mission very well. The experts were only a little frightened and have now reached their destination. The most important thing is that because of this incident, the traitors of our army were captured, as well as several spies. After interrogation overnight, it can be said that the carrots were pulled out of the mud. Those are cancers hidden among the people. There are two of them, and they are leaders of important departments.

Fortunately, they were caught together this time, otherwise I don't know how many things they would do to endanger the country in the future.

After more than three hours of driving, Wei Jiajia and the others arrived at the military hospital in the city.

When he opened the door and walked in, he saw Qiao Haoyu lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed.

"Captain, why are you here?" The soldier sitting beside the bed stood up and saluted him and asked. He is a comrade who went on the mission with Qiao Haoyu this time and is the battalion commander of another regiment. He has been here these two days. Guard him.

Captain Qin returned the greeting and patted Commander Hu on the shoulder and asked him, "Thank you for your hard work, Commander Hu. Let's see Camp Commander Qiao. Is he awake?"

"Not yet, but the doctor said he might wake up tonight."

"That's good." Commander Qin said happily, and then pointed at Wei Jiajia and introduced: "This is his lover. It will be more convenient for her to take care of Commander Qiao next. I will also send Commander Qiao's correspondent Bring me here to help, so you don't have to be here anymore, and you'll go back with me in a while."