"You..." Qiao Haoyu smiled helplessly and stopped talking. He believed that his wife would definitely understand the importance and take big strides with her on his back.

Walk outside.

But he didn't know. Wei Jiajia is planning in her mind to find time to visit this mountain another day to see if she will encounter anything good in it. Isn't it said that the Northeast is full of treasures? Not to mention anything else, just the ginseng. If you find it, you can send it back to your aunt and father-in-law. These elderly people are old, and this thing can be just a supplement for them. Anyway, she has space. At worst, she will encounter danger. If you hide in when the time comes, your life can be guaranteed.

Wei Jiajia had already begun to happily fantasize about how to use it after digging up her life. She didn't think about what to do if she didn't.

But even if she didn't find it, she had no regrets. After all, she is the one who is pregnant with the spiritual spring. Although it is a little less, there is no problem in ensuring the health of her family.

Without Wei Jiajia holding him back, Qiao Haoyu walked much faster. After walking for more than half an hour, he reached the foot of the mountain. Qiao Haoyu put Wei Jiajia down and led her to the village where the carpenter was.

After entering the village and seeing several old people sitting under the trees at the entrance of the village, Qiao Haoyu said to Wei Jiajia, "Wait a moment, I'll go ask." After that, he walked into the crowd.

Looking at the unfamiliar young man who suddenly appeared in front of him, his already handsome appearance in olive green lining became more upright. Several old people stopped what they were doing and looked at Qiao Haoyu, wondering what was wrong with him coming over.

"Auntie, I would like to know how to get to Carpenter Wang's house?" Qiao Haoyu asked the old man at the end.

When the old man heard this, he knew what was going on. After all, many people came to their village to look for Carpenter Wang to make furniture. Carpenter Wang's skills were beyond praise.

"You walk along this road, and then turn in at the intersection. The blue brick house inside is his home." Carpenter Wang's family is not bad because of his craftsmanship. Apart from the landlord and the village chief's family, Carpenter Wang is the first family in his village. A family built with bricks and tiles is almost unrecognizable.

"Okay, thank you, ma'am." Qiao Haoyu thanked the old man, turned around and took Wei Jiajia in the direction pointed by the old man.

Watching the two people leave, several old people under the tree started discussing.

"This soldier is really handsome. I wonder if he has a partner?" If not, her granddaughter can introduce him to him. She likes good-looking people.

After glancing at the old woman who spoke, the person next to her sneered and said, "Don't you see, I brought a lesbian who is like a fairy, how could I not have a partner?"

"That's not necessarily the right partner. What if it's my sister?" She said harshly.

The old man who showed Qiao Haoyu the way said: "I came to Carpenter Wang wearing a military uniform. He must be a soldier on the other side of the mountain. He also brought a girl with him. He must be a newlywed couple. Only family members who come to join the army need to make furniture."

After hearing her analysis, several people thought it was right. I haven't heard of any soldiers in the villages around their town who are so handsome. It would have been impossible if a matchmaker hadn't stepped on their family's doorstep. From the looks of it, they are from outside, and those from the military camp over there have not escaped.