Things will start after Wei Jiajia gets married...

That day they went to the train station to say goodbye to several other roommates. After saying goodbye to Wei Jiajia and his wife, she followed Su Pan to Su's house.

Her home is not far from Shanghai. She plans not to go home this time, but to report to her new unit first. It won't be too late to go back after the holiday.

When she was at the Su's house, she met Section Chief Li, who had been to the Su's house last time for Su Pan's birthday.

At first she didn't think much about it, she just felt that Section Chief Li was a little too enthusiastic.

Unexpectedly, when she came back from reporting at work the next day and was about to take the luggage left at Su's house to the work dormitory, Section Chief Li said after seeing her that her nephew was idle at home and it was inconvenient for a girl like her to have too many things. Let him send her there.

She only thought she was kind-hearted and wanted her family to help her because it was inconvenient for her as a girl. Who would have known that their purpose was not simple from the beginning!

Ever since Comrade Li found out about her unit, he would always come to see her from time to time. He didn't explicitly say that he wanted to pursue her at the beginning, and because of his initial help, he couldn't say anything directly. He was even more afraid that she would express the wrong feelings, so she could only remind him tactfully.

It wasn't until she went to Su's house during her break that day and told Su Pan her troubles that Grandma Su next to her told her the truth.

Comrade Li's conditions are indeed good. He is a gentle man and is a clerk in a factory. His family conditions are also very good, and he is the only one. However, because of this, he is spoiled a little too much by the elders in the family.

Although he looks gentle on the outside, he is actually very domineering in his heart, and his private life is even more chaotic. He has harmed many girls, but every time the woman comes to find him, the Li family solves them with money.

Even she, an old lady who never leaves home, knows that Section Chief Li's nephew is not a good person. In other words, the Li family thinks their child is a good one because those girls were misbehaving and seduced their son.

No, in order to make their child feel at ease, the Li family thought it would be good to marry him a beautiful wife, so they started asking people everywhere to inquire.

Excluding the Li family boy's private life, he was indeed quite capable in other aspects. In the eyes of people who didn't know the truth, he lowered his head and smelled Yang Sisi's neck with a look of enjoyment on his face.

"Bah! You are shameless..." This time, Yang Sisi was really frightened to tears.

"What the hell..." After being provoked again and again, Li Qiang couldn't help it. Even if he wanted to marry her, he didn't want her to get in his way. He raised his hand to give her some color, but as soon as he stretched it out, someone grabbed his wrist from behind and threw it away.

Being thrown off guard, Li Qiang unconsciously let go of Yang Sisi's hand, and stepped back several feet.

The person rushed over and punched Li Qiang on the nose, causing nosebleeds to appear instantly.

Seeing Li Qiang fall to the ground, he hurriedly came over and asked the frightened Yang Sisi.

"Comrade Yang? Are you okay?"

Yang Sisi thought that she would not be able to avoid this slap, so she was so scared that she closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come. Who knew, Li Qiang suddenly let go of her hand, and a muffled sound came from his ears.

Until a strange male voice sounded in his ears.

Yang Sisi opened her eyes carefully and saw those slightly familiar eyes. Even through the lenses, she could feel his concern for her.

When Yang Sisi saw Zhang Wenbin, whom she had met once before, her emotions completely collapsed. She screamed and rushed over to hug him. She couldn't help crying.

Li Qiang got up from the ground and touched the nosebleed with his hand. What he saw was Yang Sisi throwing herself into the man's arms. He looked at the two of them with a sinister look on his face. The man was not afraid of him and looked at him. There was a murderous aura at the time.

Li Qiang knew that today's purpose was not going to work. He didn't expect that Yang Sisi was also a flirtatious person. She would throw herself into a man's arms when she saw him. Such a woman still expected him to marry her so that she could become a cuckold for him in the future? !

"Bah!" Li Qiang spit on the ground, turned around and left. When he finds an opportunity in the future, he must make these two people look good, he thought angrily.

Seeing Li Qiang walking away, Zhang Wenbin lowered his head and looked at Yang Sisi in his arms. He stood there at a loss for a while and could only let her release her fear.

Zhang Wenbin came here to do errands, thinking that it was not far from Yang Sisi's work. By some strange coincidence, after finishing his errands, he started riding around nearby, still wondering if he might meet her.

He was riding a bike passing by this alley, and he seemed to see a familiar figure out of the corner of his eye. When he turned back, what he saw was that the girl he longed for was almost bullied.

He is now very glad that he made a mistake today, otherwise if something really happened to her, he would regret it to death.

Yang Sisi had cried enough, and then withdrew from Zhang Wenbin's arms. Seeing that she had soiled the comrade's shirt, she blushed a little as he thanked him. If he hadn't appeared, not to mention other things, she would have slapped her There is definitely no way to escape.

"Why are you here so late? Isn't your home in the west?" Yang Sisi asked curiously.

Zhang Wenbin:......

"I just happened to be passing by after finishing my errands..."

Seeing Zhang Wenbin whose ears were red because of her words, Yang Sisi remembered the letter Wei Jiajia wrote to her before leaving, telling her that cousin Qiao Haoyu liked her and asked her to consider it!

Seeing Zhang Wenbin like this, Yang Sisi suddenly became a little shy...

If Zhang Wenbin wanted to have sex with her, she thought she could, especially after what happened with Li Qiang, she knew how dangerous it was for a girl to be out there...

It was only when the two got married that Wei Jiajia learned that there was a hero-saving scene between them!