"Get ready to start a fire at home tonight. Now I'm going to the service center to buy things and show my wife the way." Just thinking about how they will live like this in the future makes Qiao Haoyu feel very good.

When they heard that the couple opened fire in their home at night, the expressions on many people's faces could not hide their disappointment.

Qiao Haoyu and the two looked confused, wondering why they both had this expression.

Sister-in-law Cui, who delivered meals to Qiao's family at noon, understood what these people were thinking and sneered, thinking that these people were so ignorant that they were eyeing the newcomers before anything happened.

It's their own fault for talking too much. Today they brought food to Qiao's house. Many people saw it and were a little disapproving, and they were still making sarcastic remarks. Everyone held a breath in their hearts, and when they went back, they deliberately showed the return gift from Wei Jiajia. One was to retaliate against those people, and the other was to win favor with the Qiao family's daughter-in-law. They never expected that it would end up like this. The Qiao family couple He became a victim in the eyes of others.

"Then you go quickly. There is fresh seafood in the service center today. They are all fresh and fresh. They are still alive. It may not be possible if you go late!" Sister-in-law Cui ignored the others and just urged the two of them. They quickly went shopping.

Wei Jiajia's eyes lit up when she heard there was seafood.

In modern times, she loves to eat seafood the most. It doesn't need to be complicated, just boil it and it will be so delicious that it will make people drop their tongues. After the rebirth, although Shencheng was also close to the sea, due to the planned economy, it took a lot of effort to buy one. I didn't expect that there would be such a big surprise when I came here.

"If you don't know how to make it, buy it and I'll go to your home to teach you. It doesn't smell like this, but it's nutritious!" She was afraid that Wei Jiajia wouldn't know how to make it, so she kindly suggested.

After all, not everyone can stand the fishy smell. Many people in their compound don't know how to cook it. After doing it once, they are unwilling to try it again. If food was not tight now, many people would not touch it at all.

"Thank you sister-in-law. My house is also close to the sea. I can cook seafood." Wei Jiajia understood Sister-in-law Cui's sentiments and thanked her seriously. After speaking, she turned to look at Qiao Haoyu with an eager look on her face.

Qiao Haoyu looked at Wei Jiajia's greedy behavior in a funny way, thanked his sister-in-law and took her straight forward.

Some people's little calculations failed. Looking at Sister-in-law Cui, who was a good person to the Qiao family, they turned around and left in anger.

The others watched the two people walking away and began to discuss their backs. They all said that Camp Commander Qiao was too spoiled to his wife. How could any grown man accompany his wife to buy groceries? However, the only person they envied in their hearts was themselves. knew.

Even Sister-in-law Cui lamented in her heart that Wei Jiajia had a good life. Not only was she young, beautiful and well-educated, her husband loved her even more. It's not like the owner of his family who would lie on the bed when he got home and wouldn't even help him when the oil bottle fell. Occasionally, when she didn't have time and asked him to go shopping for groceries, people would plausibly say whoever's grown man carried the groceries basket was made by women.

He should really be allowed to come and see Battalion Commander Qiao, who is carrying a vegetable basket with a calm expression on his face while his wife is walking beside him empty-handed.