It's not like the one in the second child's family, who only chooses a daughter-in-law based on her family status, and doesn't care whether the girl is suitable for her son.

She also didn't think about it. If the woman's conditions were so good, would she tolerate her temper and let her dominate her?

Her son will only be caught between his wife and his mother.

Now, as long as the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are together, they are always at odds with each other. He thinks, in the future, it will be the second son's family that will suffer.

However, his old man can't control it. Now the matter is settled. His parents are here, and he, a grandfather, can't speak so easily...

When Mr. Qiao thought of this, he shook his head helplessly.

Several people entered the house and saw that there was only an old man at home. After asking, they found out that everyone had gone to work.

On weekdays, only the old man and Aunt Qiao are at home.

Today, Aunt Qiao said she had something to do and the old man had made an appointment to play chess, but something happened at home in the morning and he couldn't go, so he returned home again!

The old man first asked them to sit in the main room. He went back to his room and rummaged around for a while. When he came out, he held two small things in his hand.

One was handed to Wei Jiajia, and the other was given to Sister-in-law Qiao, saying it was for the child and asking her to keep it for Qiao Doudou.

Wei Jiajia took a look and saw that what the old man had given her was an ice jade Ruyi pendant with a hint of purple in the middle.

" I don't......"

Seeing that Wei Jiajia was about to open her mouth to refuse, Mr. Qiao interrupted her and said: "Take it. Grandpa doesn't have any good things. Just treat this as a meeting gift from grandpa and give it to you to wear. This thing is not worth it now." A few dollars. Don't refuse. Grandpa also gave it to your sister-in-law when I first met her. If you don't believe me, ask her."

Wei Jiajia turned her head to look at Sister-in-law Qiao. She nodded with a smile and said, "Keep what grandpa gave you! I have worn mine around my neck for several years!"

"Thank you, grandpa, I like it very much!" Wei Jiajia then reached out and took it, holding it in her hand and looking at it carefully. This thing is not a gadget, the old man is really too humble!

Sister-in-law Qiao also accepted the meeting gift from Mr. Qiao for her son, teasing Qiao Doudou and asking him to say thank you to the great-grandpa.

Grandpa Qiao nodded with satisfaction, turned around and sat down on the main seat.

The two brothers took turns asking about the situation at home and the old man's health.

Without involving the confidentiality agreement, after a brief introduction to their own and family life, they waited for Aunt Qiao to come home.

The daughter-in-law of the second son of the Qiao family made an appointment with a friend today to go to the textile factory to find some connections and get some defective fabrics. When she came back, she was very happy until she saw a few people coming to the house.

"Oh! This is Haoxuan and Haoyu coming back to see your grandpa with their wives! We haven't seen each other for several years, and you look more promising than before. I thought you all had forgotten your grandpa!" Second Aunt Qiao She spoke in a somewhat arrogant manner, and after speaking, she covered her mouth and laughed twice: "Second Aunt is just like this, she speaks straightforwardly, you won't blame me, will you?"