When a couple gets married, the most important thing is to be honest with each other and discuss things carefully. Otherwise, no matter how deep the relationship is, it will be wasted in the marriage.

She asked Qiao Haoyu for his opinion on this matter, and he agreed with her.

If he decides to marry her, her family will also accept it.

And it was a good thing to have several children to accompany her. He was also worried that she would be lonely and scared when he couldn't be by her side because of the mission.

"Then let's pull the hook!" Yangyang stretched out his little finger, trying to get a guarantee from his sister.

Wei Jiajia looked at this ghost in a funny way.

"Okay, let's pull the hook together. Whoever cheats is the puppy!" After saying that, he also extended his little finger.

"Pull the hook, hang yourself, don't change for a hundred years, whoever changes will be a puppy!" After saying that, the two little guys were relieved and laughed.

After comforting the two younger ones, Wei Jiajia told the twins standing in front of her: "You two should take good care of yourselves and your younger siblings at home, and help Aunt Fen with the housework. Wait for my sister to come back to pick you up."

The twins listened to their sister's instructions carefully and nodded to show that they understood.

He patted the two brothers on the shoulders and said, "Take them back! Sister is leaving!" After saying that, he kissed the two little guys' faces and turned around and walked towards Qiao Haoyu.

This time, the twins didn't cry anymore, they just held back their tears.

They believed that their sister would definitely come back to pick them up.

When Qiao Haoyu and Qiao Haoyu arrived at the train station, Wei Jiajia sat on a stool in the train hall to look at her luggage, while Qiao Haoyu went to buy tickets.

People were coming and going in the station hall. When Wei Jiajia looked around curiously, she didn't expect to see a familiar figure in the crowd.

The person opposite also saw her and said something to the man beside her. The man looked in the direction of Wei Jiajia, nodded to her, and found a place to sit down.

The woman came to stand in front of Wei Jiajia, smiled and said, "Long time no see! You are still so beautiful."

"You're not bad either. You're much more pleasing to the eye than you were in high school." Wei Jiajia didn't expect to see her high school classmate Zhao Ting here.

Zhao Ting didn't pay attention to Wei Jiajia's words and sat down on the empty seat next to her: "Where are you going?" She looked at the luggage at Wei Jiajia's feet and asked curiously.

"Jingshi! What about you? Are you here to see someone off at the station?" After saying that, she looked at the man over there.

Zhao Ting looked in the direction of Wei Jiajia and saw the man staring at her. She smiled at him and then turned to introduce to Wei Jiajia: "He is my husband. I am going with him to support the construction of northwest China today!"

"How could it be? You're not..." Wei Jiajia turned to look at her in surprise.

"Don't you think it's strange? I'm obviously engaged to Wang Weiguo, but my husband is someone else!"

She didn't wait for Wei Jiajia to answer, and then said to herself: "I once thought that we would get married in the future! It's funny to say that I even targeted you because he set his sights on you. At that time, you must have thought that I It's ridiculous!" After saying that, he shook his head and smiled somewhat self-deprecatingly.