By this time next year, maybe she will be able to hold her great-grandson! Thinking of this, he quietly looked at Wei Jiajia's abdomen.

Wei Jiajia doesn't know what Grandma Zhang is thinking in her heart, otherwise she would definitely shout: "It's unfair! She is still pure."

She was still there happily greeting the rest of the Zhang family.

Qiao Haoyu went to wash his wife's face and get new towels without complaint.

Aunt Zhang and her second aunt were working in the kitchen with their daughters-in-law. Wei Jiajia packed herself up and went in to help, but was kicked out by several people.

There is no reason for her family to let the new daughter-in-law cook.

Seeing Qiao Haoyu washing his face aside, Zhang Wenbin, the second son of uncle Zhang's family, Zhang Huimin's second brother studying medicine, came to him.

Zhang Wenbin looked a little strange and stood beside him, lingering.

"What's wrong?" Qiao Haoyu asked a little strangely when he saw him like this.

"That...um...that I want..." He hesitated for a long time, unable to finish his words.

Qiao Haoyu waited for a long time and saw that his face was slightly red, his expression was awkward, and he couldn't finish a sentence for a long time, which was not like his usual appearance at all.

"Don't tell me, I'm leaving." After saying that, he picked up the washbasin and prepared to leave.

"Hey, brother, I just want to ask, when you got married yesterday, the name of the lesbian who wore a white shirt with her sister-in-law, had long braids, and had a sweet smile." Seeing Qiao Haoyu about to leave, Zhang Wenbin grabbed the other half of the basin and asked hurriedly.

Qiao Haoyu was a little surprised. He didn't expect that this was what he wanted to ask him. No wonder he was acting awkward just now.

Thinking that the young man might have met the girl he liked for the first time, that's why he acted like this. He understood that everyone has their first love moment.

He thought carefully about Wei Jiajia's roommates. The ones with braids were Su Pan, Yang Sisi and Zhao Zhaodi. He didn't know which one he was talking about.

As for what they were wearing yesterday, he really didn't pay attention. Yesterday, his attention was all on his wife, and he had no time to look at other girls.

"I'll ask your cousin for a while. I don't know which one you're talking about." After saying this, he was still a little emotional. The nerd in their family finally raised his head from the sea of ​​knowledge, with eyes that could pretend to be a girl. Shadow!

No wonder Qiao Haoyu lamented that Zhang Wenbin liked reading since he was a child, and became even more obsessed with it after studying medicine in university.

His attention is almost all on professional knowledge. Apart from going to work and reading books at home, he has few other entertainment activities. He is also not seen interacting with other people. For a 23-year-old young man, he has never been seen with a date. The idea was introduced to him by his family, but he never went to see him. Grandma Zhang and Aunt Zhang were anxious and worried about his marriage.

This can be regarded as reassuring the hearts of the two women of the Zhang family!

Hearing Qiao Haoyu's agreement, Zhang Wenbin jumped up happily: "Thank you, brother! You must remember to ask for me!"

"I know, I won't forget."

Seeing the two people coming, I don't know what they said. Zhang Wenbin behind him was very happy, and Wei Jiajia looked like Qiao Haoyu with some curiosity.