Xiangdong ignored it, looked at Qiao Haoyu and asked, "Will you be good to my sister in the future?" After saying that, he stared at him closely.

"certainly!"

"Then who will take care of the money after you get married?" Xiang Xi asked immediately.

"Of course it's your sister."

Xiangdong: "Then will you force my sister to do something she doesn't like?"

"never!"

Xiang Xi: "Then who will do the housework in the family from now on?"

"As long as I'm at home, I do it all."

The three people stood at the door and just asked and answered.

Others looked at the three of them with some emotion in their hearts. However, no one thought that Qiao Haoyu was unmanly. They only felt that Wei Jiajia had married the right person and that he really cared about her.

Even Wei Jiajia felt warm in her heart when she listened to others describing the situation outside the door and Qiao Haoyu's assurances in front of others. She knew that he meant what he said.

And her three younger brothers have really grown up and can support her. She also has brothers who can rely on...

"Then my sister is being bullied, will you help her?" Yang Yang finally asked his question.

"Of course, with me here, no one can bully your sister at will." Qiao Haoyu answered confidently, pinching Yang Yang's face.

"Okay! Can I go in now?" he asked, looking at the twins.

The twins looked at each other and were satisfied with his answer. They opened the door behind them and motioned to Qiao Haoyu and others.

Arriving at the door of Wei Jiajia's room, Qiao Haoyu felt inexplicably more anxious.

His lover is waiting for him to marry her.

Qiao Haoyu was ready to make a quick decision and knocked on the door: "Jiajia, I'm here to marry you!"

Wei Jiajia's heart skipped a beat when she heard his deep voice.

"First tell us what you can do to convince us to open the door for you." Su Pan shouted toward the door.

Qiao Haoyu raised his eyebrows and glanced to the side.

Zhang Huimin's second brother understood immediately and immediately took out the red envelope from his satchel and stuffed it through the gap under the door.

"Ah! There's a red envelope." When the sharp-eyed Yang Sisi saw it, she quickly lowered her body, picked it up, and divided it among several people inside. Everyone was still teasing that they wanted to open it to see how much money was inside. If they were not satisfied, they would not open the door.

And they also put in a lot of tests to wait for the groom!

As a result, before anyone could react, the door was opened from the inside, and people from outside suddenly poured in.

"Ah~" Several lesbians were confused by this situation and looked at it stupidly with red envelopes in their hands.

The two little girls Nuan Nuan and Xiang Qing standing behind the crowd covered their mouths and snickered.

They made an agreement with their brother-in-law yesterday afternoon to open the door for him today. For this reason, she didn't even go outside to watch the excitement. But thinking about the gifts that their brother-in-law promised them, the two little girls are happy again!