Wei Jiajia turned her head and looked at the two younger ones, squatted down and asked, "What do you two want? Tell my sister, and she will buy it for me."

Nuan Nuan hugged Wei Jiajia's neck, pointed to a little girl over there with her little finger and said, "Nuan Nuan wants that butterfly."

Wei Jiajia turned around and looked. Not far away, there was a little girl with a butterfly-shaped hairpin on her head. No wonder Nuannuan wanted that. Little girls love beauty. This kind of pink butterfly hairpin is very popular in this era. Not common either.

"Okay, sister will buy it for you. Where is Yangyang? What do you want?"

"I want a ball."

After hearing everyone's needs, Wei Jiajia took a few children up to the second floor and walked to the shoe counter.

When I came to the counter, I told the salesperson the shoe sizes of my two younger brothers. I took out the shoes and looked at them. If there were no problems, I asked the salesperson to place the order.

Not far from the shoe sales is the fabric counter, where Su Pan is buying fabrics with her mother and another aunt.

When he was looking around boredly, he saw Wei Jiajia and others standing in front of the shoe cabinet.

"Mom, I saw my classmate. Go over and take care of me. You and Aunt Li take your time." After saying that, they walked towards Wei Jiajia without waiting for their answer.

"Hey... this child..." Su's mother didn't even finish her words. Seeing that Su Pan had left, she shook her head speechlessly at a middle-aged woman next to her.

The middle-aged woman looked in the direction Su Pan was going, and what caught her eye were the Wei Jiajia siblings. She asked Su's mother curiously: "Is that very pretty girl Panpan's classmate?"

Mother Su looked over when she heard the sound and saw her daughter holding the girl's arm and talking. She smiled and replied to the middle-aged woman: "Yes, she is my college classmate Panpan. The two of us live together. In the dormitory, the two older boys next to her are her twin brothers, and they met once when school started."

Aunt Li saw Wei Jiajia spending money to buy two pairs of new shoes, and curiously asked Su's mother: "It seems that this family has an extraordinary temperament. They still have money to give each of their two younger brothers a pair of new shoes. I heard that those shoes are very valuable. Her family What do parents do?"

"I don't know about that. I only know that my home is over in Laozha District." Su's mother shook her head. We had just met her. How could she know so clearly.

Aunt Li looked thoughtfully in the direction of Wei Jiajia and the others several times. She didn't look away until the salesperson took out the cloth she wanted.

And here, Wei Jiajia was also very happy when she saw Su Pan appearing in front of her. They had agreed to go shopping together during the holiday, but it was delayed because she was engaged first and then opened a large canteen.

Su Pan saw two cute and cute children beside Wei Jiajia, and his attention was immediately attracted.

"Jiajia, are these your twin siblings? Why do they look so cute?" As he spoke, he bent down and pinched their little faces.

The twins were frightened by the sister's enthusiasm. They quickly hid behind their brother, stretched out their little heads, and peeked curiously.

Su Pan was instantly made cute by the two of them, especially when those eyes that looked exactly like Wei Jiajia were staring at you, making you completely helpless.