Seeing the smile on his eldest sister's face, Xiang Xi raised a mischievous smile on his face: "Brother Haoyu must be missing you. You two are really tired of each other in one day. Several letters a month are not enough, and now you still have to do it." Need to send a telegram."

Wei Jiajia reached out and took the telegram. Listening to her brother's teasing, she raised her fist and waved it in the air a few times, silently threatening this little boy.

Xiangxi understood what his sister meant, shut his mouth tightly, shook his head and gave in very quickly.

She looked at this kid who was playing tricks, shook her head and smiled, then ignored him and turned back to the room with the telegram.

I sat at my desk and opened the telegram. There were only three words on it: "Late call."

Wei Jiajia "..."

Looking at the three words above, I was a little speechless. Fortunately, she was smart.

The last time she wrote a letter, she told him that her school was on holiday. He must have known that she was at home after receiving the letter and asked her to call their school at six o'clock in the evening.

When he wrote a letter before, he also said that if she had anything to do, she should call him at this time. As long as he didn't leave school, he could pick her up. However, the two of them communicated frequently, so it was basically unnecessary.

Wei Jiajia looked at the telegram in his hand and felt that something had happened that was not convenient to mention in the letter and that he needed to send a special telegram.

I looked up at the sky and saw that it was almost noon. I thought there was no point in worrying about this now. I would know what was going on if I called at night, so I put down the telegram and got up and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

When I came out, I saw that Xiao Xiangqing was already awake, looking around with her dark eyes open, with tears hanging from the corners of her eyes, looking pitiful if she wasn't crying.

Xiang Xi stood beside the cradle, playing with a rattle and coaxing her, "Don't cry, don't cry."

Xiang Dong poured water from a thermos bottle into a glass milk bottle. He knew at a glance that he was preparing to make milk powder for his child.

This milk bottle was taken out by Wei Jiajia from the Space Supermarket. It is a very simple and ordinary milk bottle, and it does not look out of place at all now. When I gave it to Aunt Fen, I told her that it was a palaipin bought with the help of a classmate.

Everyone in the family knew that Wei Jiajia had classmates who could get some strange things, so they were not too surprised when she saw her taking out a baby bottle. After all, they were sold at the Friendship Store, and they just needed overseas remittance coupons, so they didn't ask any questions.

Wei Jiajia teased the child for a while, then Xiangdong soaked the milk powder and brought it over. She tested the temperature and it was just right. Seeing that the two of them were taking good care of the children, Xiang Qing also liked her two brothers very much. She ate the milk bottle in Xiang Xi's arms without crying or fussing, and then went to the kitchen to make lunch without any worries.

Wei Jiajia was about to finish cooking when her aunt and others came back from the meeting. Yangyang and Nuannuan were walking in front. When they entered the house, there was a smell coming from the kitchen. They knew it was their sister cooking and jumped into the kitchen.

Seeing how greedy the two of them were, Wei Jiajia knew that everyone was hungry, so she didn't ask her aunt about their meeting, and asked everyone to wash their hands and eat, and talk about anything after dinner.