After realizing that she was still blocking the road, the female classmate quickly introduced herself: "Hello, my name is Yang Sisi, and I live in this dormitory. Come in." After saying that, she turned sideways and opened the dormitory door.

Wei Jiajia saw her action, smiled and said thank you. After speaking, he thought of something and asked Yang Sisi.

"Is it convenient for me to bring my two brothers in?"

Yang Sisi looked at the twins standing behind Wei Jiajia, nodded and said, "It's convenient, there are parents of other classmates inside."

After hearing this, Wei Jiajia said nothing else, picked up her things and walked in with the twins.

People in the dormitory heard the conversation between Yang Sisi and a girl at the door. Then she moved her body, and a girl with white skin and delicate appearance walked in from the outside!

Everyone saw the three siblings walking in from the door. Each one of them was just like Yang Sisi. They didn't speak for a long time.

Wei Jiajia entered the dormitory and saw other people in the dormitory. She was the first to say hello.

"Hello everyone, I am Wei Jiajia from the Chinese Department who is here to report today. These are my two younger brothers who are accompanying me to report."

"Hello!" "Hello, classmate Wei, come in quickly." The people inside heard Wei Jiajia's greeting and responded one after another.

At this time, Yang Sisi closed the door and came to Wei Jiajia and said, "Student Wei, please choose a bed first and put your things down." Then she pointed to a few empty beds without anything on them.

Wei Jiajia said hello and then declined everyone's help. She looked at the remaining two empty bunks. Since they were both upper bunks, she didn't hesitate too much. She chose the one far away from the door, took out the rag she brought, and climbed up on it herself.

I climbed onto the bed and saw that the bed board was very clean with no dust. It must have been cleaned by others, so I turned around and thanked everyone.

"Has the bed been cleaned? I'm sorry to bother you!"

"Don't thank me, it was all done by classmate Zhao Zhaodi." Yang Sisi was the first to reply quickly.

Then he pointed to a girl on the lower bunk, "Classmate Zhao was the first to come. She cleans our entire dormitory, and everyone has benefited from her."

Wei Jiajia followed Yang Sisi's finger and looked over. Sitting on the lower bunk was a girl wearing a gray top and black pants.

Although there are several patches on the female classmate's clothes, the mending skills are so skillful that they are not noticeable at all.

She must have been a little shy. When she saw Wei Jiajia's eyes, she looked over and smiled at Wei Jiajia sheepishly.

After Wei Jiajia knew that it was her who did the cleaning, she sincerely thanked her and said, "Thank you, classmate Zhao. You are really capable. You kept the bed board really clean."

When Zhao Zhaodi heard Wei Jiajia praise her, she was a little flattered and a little embarrassed. She never thought that one day she would be praised for her ability to work.

She blushed and whispered back, "No, you're welcome!"

Wei Jiajia smiled kindly when she saw her like this, then asked the twins to hand her things on the ground and began to pack them away.

The others saw that the siblings didn't have much and didn't need their help, so they started chatting again as before.

Among them, the classmate with his parents must have arrived a little earlier than Wei Jiajia. His luggage was also in a mess, and the family began to pack it up.