||Chapter 15: Official Hers||

I look up and down to find Coco again. I always think was what Sajid says to me every time I see a cat  "Allah ka wasta don't harass other peoples cats" (For God sake). I laugh think about him and what he said.

Still I look everywhere for Coco. But instead I find Channel my cousins black and white cat that's more nervous I guess. I tried to go after her but she ran away sadly. 

Oh well, I guess I'll just see what everyone else is doing. I see all the kids watching tv in the living room. Always babysitting them be to much for me like I'm just 17. I walk to the room where I'm temporarily staying in and takes out my phone and spams my jaan.

"Asalamu Alaykum jaanuuuu", he texts. My eyes lights up and I smile. "Walakum Salammmmm my precious shehzada". 

We went on about our day and about the Dholki last night. He admired and saved the snaps I sent him in his camera roll. I checked that no one was near and asked him to call and we did. We ended up playing horror game on Roblox. 

I picked "Before Truth", it was one I played once before. It was a detective horror game it was kinda scary. 

It took place in a mansion and the family was reported murdered and there's a monster in the house where if you look into its eyes it kills you. It was scary but so fun especially on call. We got to the part where we were looking for a key and Sajid opened the fridge and there was a spider that jumped out. 

The way Sajid screamed- I couldn't stop laughing like it was so hilarious I was wheezing none stop. The poor boy has a phobia of spiders and not going to lie same for me. But what was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. 

We continued the game for a bit until my dad came upstairs. We didn't really hand up the call since he paid no attention to me on call.

"Jaan, let me ask my susar jaan for a job since I want a job so badly", he says whining. "Oh my god, imagine what he would say- okay okay, say this. I saw your ad at Apna Bazar and I was wondering if you're hiring okay?". 

I gave him the number and he agreed. He hung up for a few mins and calls my dad. I make sure I'm close enough to hear the conversation. The fact he actually is doing it- it's literally making me laugh already. 

My dad's phone rings and he answers it. Oh my god. He listens as Sajid speaks. His response was "No, not right sorry". I was literally dying after hearing that. Sajid called me back wheezing and I was too. 

We talked for a little bit before my mom came to help me dress up for the Nikkah. It's at a beautiful hall I heard. I can't wait to actually see it though. I wear a beautiful red long Pakistani dress with gold on the neck collar and on the sleeves. 

I got my make up put on and my heavy jewelry, this time which I will wear tomorrow as well for the Walima. Aya and Isa were ready and same with my other cousins. We new just waiting for my mom and aunts to finish.

Baba was driving us in our car and my other two uncles driving their kids. The brides family and the grooms are already there I think.

Later we make it there to the hall, and when I begin to say- There is camera men everywhere taking pictures. It's like being the star of a show. I smiles and walked forward as the brides family were first to enter, while I was walking in I see the decorations its so gorgeous Mashallah. Someone even hands me a bouquet of Roses. Literally my favorite flowers.

 It matched my outfit so well- I had to send a snap to Sajid. I posed and took a few pictures and I looked so cute. I sat down as the Nikkah was getting started. Everyone was seated and the groom comes in, and the imam had came to the stage. 

It was time for my cousin the bride to walk the aisle. The music became louder and there she was walking in her beautiful red and gold dress. All eyes were on her as she walked gracefully to the stage.

I'm literally recording the whole thing. It's just such a beautiful moment to witness. As she got to the stage the imam starts with the sunna khutba which he recites before the vows. 

Right after, he starts with the vows, first with the groom then with the bride. After each of the 3 vows the respond with "Qabool hai" (I accept or I do). Then now the Nikkah has been official and the groom lifts her veil and kisses her forehead.

Everyone clapping and cheering and they both looked at the crowd smiling. Mashallah, such a cute and happy couple. Food was later severed, buffets of so much food and deserts- Oh my god. I took a lot of pictures and videos as I enjoyed the rest of the Nikkah. 

Soon it was time for the rukhsati. It concludes the entire wedding celebration where guests gather to say farewell to the newly married couple. This is an especially bittersweet moment for the bride because traditionally, this is the moment she is leaving behind her childhood and her parents to live with her new husband.

We walked her outside the door giving her lots of hugs and we watched as they drive off. It was really sad but also happy since she got what she dreamed off. And Inshallah one day I will too...