𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Sunlight poured into my room through my open blinds, the room was so bright it woke me up.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

8:54

I realized that i told Scarlett i'd meet her at Starbucks today and audibly groaned. I got up and decided that i should have a self care day.

I pulled a mask out of my drawer and applied it to my skin. My phone vibrated, i held my breath as i saw it was a text from Javon.

Wanna💗

I need to tell you something
can you come over today??

When?

idk like 3

I can't i'm meeting a friend at 4

can you come over after?
please y/n

fine

<3

*end of convo*

I closed my phone and sighed before looking in the mirror, my mask had dried so i decided to take it off and hop in the shower.

After my shower i went downstairs and made myself an iced coffee and some breakfast. I thought of what could possible go wrong today. A lot came to mind.

While i waited for 3:30 to roll around, i caught up on some homework and watched a movie. I got to start getting ready when i got a call from Jaden.

Jaden Jayla Y/n

We have some urgent news
well hello to you too
hey baee
hi y/n/n
so what's your "urgent news"?
Javon just broke up with Scarlett!

Shock was the only thing that filled my brain

He what!
what? isn't this a good thing? then you guys can get back together.
we can't just do it like that. i'm gonna need some time
how much?
i don't know, a month maybe?
that's not too bad
no
how is he?
who?
Javon ding dong
Ohh yea he's...surviving
i got to go, i'm meeting Scarlett in 30 minutes

Both of them gave me uneasy smiles.

Bye jayla! Bye Jaden!
Bye pookie!
Bye y/n!

i ended the call and sighed. i can't believe he would do that! i changed into a nicer outfit and did my hair and makeup.

once i had finally finished the clock read 3:50. good thing Starbucks is only 5 minutes away.

i hopped in my car and drove to meet Scarlett. Anxiety filled my body as i pulled open the door and entered the store.

She sat at a table in the corner, once she saw me she smiled and waved me over. i sent her an nervous smile as i approached her.

"Hey Y/n!" she said as i sat down. "Hi Scarlett" i said nervously. "There's no need to be nervous. i just wanted to talk about Javon" she said, her smile kinda faded after the words left her mouth.