𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝐈

𝐏𝐭 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 3𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐏𝐭 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

Y/n's POV-
I know i'm not supposed to do drugs, but life's been shitty lately. My addiction started when i was hanging out with Rue. She was going to get drugs from Fezco and Ashtray. That was the first time i met Ash.

We ended up going home and getting high out of our minds. Being high was the best feeling ever. It was like floating. I felt like if i jumped too high, i'd  bounce right off the Earth.

After that day, Ash and i started talking and eventually started dating. He hasn't dealt me any drugs since. So i found a new dealer.

Every time Ash would catch me using drugs it would always end the same. He'd catch me doing drugs, we'd scream at each other for an hour, i'd start crying and make promises i couldn't keep. and then the cycle would repeat itself.

So, here i sit, contemplating whether or not i should take some fentanyl. Ah fuck it.

I reached over the side of my bed and pulled a box out from underneath my bed. I opened it and was greeted with my drug stash. I dug through the box until i found the bag with the Fentanyl in it. "Gotcha!" i said excitedly.

I pulled the pill out of the bag and quickly swallowed it down. I've only ever done Fentanyl 3 times but it's like a new experience every time.

I laid back on to my bed and stared at the ceiling. My eyes and brain started to feel like they were melting. This never happened before. I felt the urge to close my eyes but i new i probably should stay conscious.

I stared at the ceiling as it moved and swirled. This is a weird feeling. It's also a new feeling.

Maybe a small nap wouldn't be so bad.

Ash's POV-
I texted Y/n hours ago and she still hasn't responded. That's so unlike her. The only time she ignores me is when she's doing drugs. for the love of God, please don't be doing drugs ma.

"Yo Fez!" i yelled across the house. "What do you want" he yelled back. I walked out into the living room where he was watching some show with Faye.

"Can we go check on Y/n? She hasn't been answering me at all" i said worriedly. He nodded and grabbed his keys.

The drive to her house gave me a ton of anxiety. I don't wanna fight with her but if she's doing drugs i gotta stop her.

Fez pulled up at the Perez house and my eyes immediately darted up to her bedroom window. the curtains were drawn so no light could come in. I looked around saw no cars in the driveway so she must be home alone.

I quickly got out of the car and went up to her front door, Fez followed behind me. "Ma?" i yelled as i entered her house. i got silence in response.

"Y/n?" i called out again, making my way upstairs to her room. I knocked on her door and opened it before she would even have time to respond.

I looked at her bed and saw her sleeping on her back. What the hell is on her face? i walked closer and saw her choking on her own vomit.

"FEZ!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears formed in my eyes as my brother came running up the stairs. "Yo what's goi- Oh my good Y/n!" he panicked.

He came over and quickly rolled her onto her side as her body struggled to keep itself alive. "Ash go get the Narcan outa the car" he instructed as he tried to find a pulse. i nodded and ran out to the car.

I frantically searched the glove box until i found the Narcan. Once i had it in my hand, i ran back to her room. Fez quickly took it from my hand and got it ready as fast as he could.

I watched as he stuck the syringe into her leg and pushed the medication into her body. "Ash call 911" he said, still searching for any signs of life.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called 911. After two rings, someone picked up.

"911, what's your emergency?" the dispatcher asked calmly. "My girlfriend overdosed drugs and she's not breathing" i said quickly.

"Ok i need you to stay calm and slow down ok? Now can you tell me what she took?" she asked. I quickly looked at the bag beside her and saw an 'F' on the bag. "I think it was Fentanyl" i said.

i looked at Fez who was looking at Y/n as she continued to struggle. It broke my heart that we couldn't do anything.

"Ok can you tell me your address please" she asked in the same calm voice. "Um it's 5729 on woodland road" i answered. "Paramedics are on their way. Can you stay on the phone with me till they get there?" she asked.

"Yea sure. I can do that" i responded as i walked closer to Y/n. Fez was kneeling beside the bed watching her like a hawk, as if he expected her to get up and move any second now.

"Who's in the house with you?" she questioned.  "It's me and my older brother. He already gave her Narcan" i said, still panicking. I felt tears spill out of my eyes as i stared at Y/n.

"Make sure you tell the paramedics that when they arrive ok? Now can you tell me how you know her?" she asked. Lady didn't i already tell you how i know her?

"She's my girlfriend. She's really close with me and my brother and we were coming over to check on her" i responded. Jeez how long is it taking them? Shouldn't they be here by now??

"Can you tell me how old the victim is and how you found her?" she asked. "She's 15. We walked upstairs to her room and saw her laying on her back, choking on her own vomit" i said as more tears rolled down my face. I quickly reached up and wiped them with the sleeve of my jacket.

"Ok and is that when you administered the Narcan?" she questioned. "Yes, right after we rolled her on her side" i said. I felt a small sense of relief when i heard sirens getting closer.

"Ok sweetie. The paramedics should be almost there" she said. I walked over to the window and saw as the ambulance pulled up in front of the house. "They just got here, thank you so much" i said. "You're welcome sweetie" she responded and then the line disconnected.

I heard people rushing up the stairs so Fez yelled, "She's in here!".  The paramedics quickly walked in and started assessing her. Fez and i were quickly pushed out of the room and taken downstairs to talk to another paramedic.

I zoned out and stared at the floor while Fez explained what had happened. I was pulled back into reality when i watched as they carried Y/n down the stairs and put her onto the stretcher.

The paramedics all quickly went out to the ambulance and left as soon as possible.

"C'mon Ash, let's go" Fez said, standing up. I stood up and followed him out to the car.

Ashtray/Javon 'Wanna' Walton Imagines🤍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें