𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐭- 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
"I can not believe you did that!" i screamed at Ashtray as we walked into his house. "Y/n, he was trying to fuck you! What was i supposed to do!" he yelled at me.

"Um, Not disfigure his face Ash!" i yelled. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. I followed him into his bedroom, if he thought he was getting off easy he's wrong.

He flopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. "Are you serious?" i asked as i stood at the foot of the bed.

He threw his arms up into the air, "What! What did i do now?!" he yelled. "Get up, i have to clean your hands" i said in a calm tone. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

He trudged into the bathroom with me right behind him. He leaned against the counter as he waited for me. I grabbed the first aid kit and hopped up onto the counter.

"Hands" i demanded and he listened. He brought his hands up, one was resting on my thigh and the other was cradled gently in mine.

I poured some alcohol on a cotton pad and looked up at him to see him staring at me. "Deep breath ok?" I said keeping eye contact with him.

I brought his face closer to mine and rested my forehead against his. I took some deep breaths with him before leaning in and pressing my lips on his, at the same time i pressed the alcohol soaked cotton pad against his bloody knuckles.

He bit my lip to try and distract himself from the burning. i dropped his hand and put mine on the back of his head.

I pulled away and looked at Ash, "You ok?" i asked and he nodded. I got a clean cotton pad and applied some alcohol, he handed me his other hand and i instructed him to take some more deep breaths.

i pressed the pad to his knuckles. "Shit! That fucking burns! Jeez my god, fuck me!" he breathed out.

"Sorry baby" i said as i set the cotton pad aside. I grabbed the bandages and wrapped up his knuckles.

Once i finished i wrapped him in my arms, he rested his head in my neck as i caressed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" i said quietly. "It's fine, i shouldn't have done it" he admitted.

"You were just protecting me i don't know why i got so pissed" i said and placed a kiss on his temple.

He shrugged and picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down on his bed and scanned my body. His eyes landed on the left side of my dress.

"Shit i got that guys blood on you" he said pointing at the spot. "It's fine it'll come out" i said knowing it won't come out, i just don't want him to feel bad.

"I love you" he said with a smile. "I love you more Ash."