𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Today Ash has been more clingy than usual. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just unusual for him.

Most days we cuddle for a little bit, but Ash still needs some space. But today this boy refused to be alone for longer than 10 seconds.

I laid on Ashtray's bed with him on top of me. He had his rested in my neck, placing small kisses there every once in a while. My one hand was lightly scratching his head while the other was holding him.

"You ok Ash?" I asked him out of curiosity. He usually only gets like this when he's having a bad day or he's exhausted from life. But he simply replied with, "Yea i'm good."

Maybe he's just in a clingy mood? I pressed a light kiss to his head before i tried to get up. "Noo stay here" Ash whined and held me tighter.

"Ash come on, i have to go to the bathroom" i said trying to get him to loosen his grip, but he wouldn't budge. "Stay here" he said. "Ash please? i'll be back in a few minutes" i pleaded. i think i'm seriously gonna piss myself if this boy doesn't get up.

"Be quick" he said, rolling off of me and onto his side.

A few minutes later i walked back into his room and watched as a smile lit up his face. i stood at the edge of the bed and admired him for a second.

"Come on ma" he said impatiently. I crawled onto the bed and up to where he was laying. He quickly wrapped him self around me and hid his face in my neck.

i let out a small laugh at his clinginess and kissed his forehead. "I love you Ash" i said quietly. "I love you more ma" he said and placed a gentle kiss on my neck.