𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐇𝐢𝐦 & 𝐈- 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆-𝐄𝐚𝐳𝐲

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Somethings up. I haven't heard from my boyfriend, Ashtray, all day. Like not even a simple text. That's so unlike him.

I decided to go see him. I grabbed my skateboard and headed to his house. It wasn't a long ride since he only lives 10 minutes away.

I got there and started banging the door. "Yo, chill I'm coming" I heard Fez mumble from the other side of the door. He quickly unlocked and opened the door.

"What's good kid" he said as he pulled me inside.

"Hey is Ash ok? I haven't heard from him. Like at all" I said as I followed him into the kitchen.

"To be honest, I have no clue. He hasn't left his room all day" he said, pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "You're welcome to go check on him" he said, turning around to face me. I nodded and walked towards Ash's door. God I hope he's ok.

I knocked on the door only to be met with "Go away Fez!". Yikes.

"Ash, baby, it's me. Can I come in?" I asked, softly. I heard shuffling from inside of the room. His door unlocked the door and it flew open. I took a good look at him before I pulled him into my arms for a hug.

He buried his face into my neck and held onto me for dear life. I brought my hand up to stroke the back of his head. "Oh, Ash" I whispered.

He pulled me into his room and led me to his bed. I laid down and he laid on top of me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"What's wrong baby" i said trying to comfort him.
He shook his head and mumbled, "I don't wanna talk about it right now".

"Thats fine. We don't have to talk if you don't want to" I said, giving his head a small kiss. "Get some rest baby. That might make you feel better" I said and he nodded.

"I love you, Ash" I whispered in his ear. He held me closer and mumbled a "Love you too, ma".

I felt my eyes grow heavy and soon found myself sound asleep with my boy on top of me.

—Time Skip—

I woke up to Ash shifting around, slowly waking up. I opened my eyes to see him already looking at me. I guess he's more awake than I thought he was. He picked up my hand and gave it a little kiss.

"I'm ready to talk" he said, playing with my fingers. I nodded to let him know that I was listening.

"So it's not something I think about a lot, but today I woke up and realized in a few days it'll be 15 years since my mom left me here" he paused and looked me. I gently caressed his tattoos and nodded.

"Sometimes I think, 'What did I do that made her give me away? Did i really mean that little to her'" he continued. His words broke my heart. How could he think like this? Of course it wasn't his fault or anything he did, he was just a baby for fucks sakes!

"Ash it wasn't anything you did. You were still a baby, how could it have been your fault. It's her fault for not seeing how amazing and special you are. I don't know about you, but i'm glad she did what she did" i said, looking into his beautiful eyes.

His expression changed. "You are?" he asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yea I am. Because if she wouldn't have done that, then we probably never would have met" I said.

"Yea you're right" he said, laying his head on my chest.

"Never ever think for a second that it was something you did. You were just a baby, mi amor. How could it be your fault?" I questioned.

"You're right it's not. Thank you Y/n. Really. You have no idea how thankful I am for you. I love you, ma. More than I can even put into words" he said getting a little teary eyed.

"I love you more, Ash" I said and kissed his forehead.