𝐇𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐭

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I walked through the door of Ashtray's room and flopped on his bed. He walked in behind me and did the exact same thing. I rolled onto my side and stared at him. God, he is fucking gorgeous.

He glanced at me and I watched as a smirk spread across his face. "Its rude to stare" he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Dude I think your brother like actually killed Nate" I said to him. He looked at me and sat up. "Ok number one, don't call me dude. Number two, you act like he didn't deserve it" he said, standing up and taking his shoes off.

"No, he definitely deserved it. I mean have you seen how he treated my sister? He treated her like shit" I said sitting up. He nodded and looked back at me.

A small smile crept onto my face. He shook his head and smiled back at me. He came closer to me and placed a kiss on my lips. Our lips moved slowly in perfect sync. Until my phone started ringing.

Ash pulled away and picked up my phone. "Maddys calling you" he said, handing me my phone. We shared a look. I answered the call and put her on speaker.

"Y/n! Where are you" Maddy yelled into the phone. "Umm I'm at Ashtray's house? Why" I asked her. I looked over at Ash who had the same confused look on his face.

"Well get the fuck home! You're not allowed to be with him" she screamed histarically. Ash looked and me and mouthed 'what the fuck'. What is going on?

"Well that's news to me? Whats going on" I asked my sister. She sounded like she was crying.

"Whats going on! Are you serious right now! FEZ ALMOST FUCKING KILLED NATE! THAT'S WHATS GOING ON" she screamed at me thought the phone. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Is she for real?

"Ok? What does that have to do with me being at Ashtray's" I questioned. "Are you fucking dumb? His brother beat the shit out of Nate! What aren't you understanding" she said. I could tell she was getting madder and madder the longer we talked.

"He deserved it" I said bluntly. I looked up at Ashtray who was holding his head in his hands. "What did you just say" Maddy said, suddenly calm.

"I said he deserved it. Nate fucking deserved it. Maddy, he fucking abused you! What part of you thinks that the way he treated you was ok! He had it coming" I said trying to knock some sense into my sister.

"Y/n that's not true! You don't know what you're talking about! Please just come home" she pleaded with me. I hate the fact that my sister is crying but deep down, she knows I'm right.

"I'll talk to you later Maddy. Please get some sleep" I said before hanging up. I turned my phone off and put it down. I looked up at Ash who was staring at the floor, clearly zoned out.

"Ash, baby, you good?" I asked him, pulling him back into reality. He looked up at me and quickly nodded.

"You're lying to me" I said, scooting closer to him. "Whats wrong" I asked. I took his face into my hands and gently rubbed my thumb over his tattoos.

"I feel like that was my fault" he said quietly. My expression softened. "Baby that wasn't your fault at all. She knows that Nate deserved it, she just doesn't want to admit it" I said as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yea but-" "No buts. Plus its not like you did anything. Fez beat him up, not you. I love Maddy to death but she needs to come to her senses and realize that he had it coming" I said. He nodded and mumbled, "yea you're right."

"Now can we please go to bed" I whined. He smiled at me and nodded. I changed from my dress into nike pros and one of his shirts. I took off my makeup and finally joined Ashtray in bed.

I crawled under the covers and looked at my beautiful boy to see him already staring at me. He pulled me into him and kissed my head. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"I love you, ma" Ash said before pulling me closer to him. I didn't think it was possible to be this close but he proved me wrong. "I love you more Ash" I whispered before slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep.