𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝐈𝐈

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝟑𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝟑
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

Ashtray's POV-
Anxiety filled my stomach as we followed the ambulance to the hospital. I stared out the window as i held my tears in.

"Ash, you gotta call Maddy" Fez said to me. I nodded and pulled my phone out. I quickly found her contact and called her. It rang a few times before i heard Maddy's voice on the other end.

"Ash? What's up?" she asked. I took a deep breath before i spoke, "It's Y/n. She overdosed. It's really bad Maddy. Can you meet us at the hospital?" i asked, trying my best to keep my voice steady.

"Oh my god...Yea i'll meet you guys there. Thank you for letting me know Ash" she said. i heard her breathing speed up and get shaky. "Where are your parents?" i asked. Her parents never liked me so the thought of them made me more anxious.

"They're on a trip to the Bahamas for their anniversary, they're not supposed to be back for a week. I highly doubt they'd even come back, after Y/n became an addict they kinda gave up on her and stopped caring about her" she said sadly. My heart ached when she said that. I can't believe they would just give up on her like that.

"Oh ok. I'll talk to you when you get to the hospital, bye Maddy" i said before hanging up. I looked in front of us and saw the ambulance pull into the hospital.

Fez parked the car as quickly as possible. As soon as he threw it in park i got out and ran towards the ambulance. I stopped when i watched as they quickly rolled my angel into the ER. The tears i'd been holding back fell quickly down my face. I wiped them before following them into the hospital.

When Fez and i walked in, we were stopped by the lady at the front desk. "Ash go sit down" Fez instructed. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Fuck no! We gotta go with Y/n! We can't jus-" i snapped before he cut me off. "Ash i wasn't asking. Go sit your ass down" he said again. I rolled my eyes and sat in one of the uncomfortable hospital chairs.

A few minutes later Maddy comes running in. She looked around the room frantically till she finally saw me. "Ash! How is she?" she questioned as more tears filled her eyes. "We don't know" i replied sadly. She nodded and sat down across from me.

I held my head in my hands and stared at the floor. "Whatcha thinking about bro?" Fez questioned. I looked up at him and saw the sadness on his face. "This is my fault. I was the one who sold her drugs in the first place. If i'd never done that she wouldn't have become an addict and this wouldn't have happened" i spoke as tears filled my eyes. i quickly blinked them away and looked back down at the floor.

"Nah man, you can't think like that" he said, he reached up and placed his hand on my shoulder. A doctor walked out of the elevator and walked up to the front desk. He talked to the lady before turning to us and making his way over.