𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
I was just chillin on the couch when I heard all 4 of my older brothers come running down the stairs.

They all came and stood in front of me. I looked up in confusion. They all stood there with serious looks on their faces. "What do you guys want" I said before taking a sip of my drink.

"To meet your boyfriend" Josh, the oldest, said. I choked on my drink. "Are y'all for real" I questioned. They all nodded.

"No. Absolutely not. You guys will kill him" I said getting up trying to walk away. "No we won't. Plus isn't he like a boxer? Are you doubting his strength" Liam, the second oldest, responded.

"No I'm not doubting him but no matter how strong he is, it's not a fair fight if there's four of you and one of him" I defended. There's no way they could be serious.

"You guys have been together for like what 9 months and we STILL haven't met him. Mom and Dad have but not us" Connor said. He's third in line.

"Yea because you guys will tear him apart" I said. I leaned on the kitchen counter and stared at all 4 of them.

"We promise we'll be nice" Jack lied, he's the youngest of the 4. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine. What are you guys doing tomorrow afternoon" I questioned, finally giving in.

"Why" connor asked. Jack elbowed him and said "Are you dumb? He's probably coming over tomorrow" Jack said shaking his head.

I nodded and started making my way upstairs. "Yep he is and ALL OF YOU are going to be NICE" I yelled before slamming my door shut.

I flopped onto my bed and called Javon. He picked up almost immediately.

Y/n  Javon

Hi baby!

Hey ma. Whats up?

Well i have something to tell you.

He furrowed his brows in slight confusion before answering.

What is it?

So my brothers insist that they have to meet you
and you have to get their approval.

But we've been dating for 9 months now? isn't it a little too late for their approval

Not in their minds i guess. so tomorrow when you come over be prepared

Will do baby.

We continued talking until we both fell asleep.

—𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲—

I was staring out the window watching for Javon's car to pull up. When I finally saw him pull in the drive way, I ran outside to meet him.

He got out of the car and engulfed me in a hug. He lifted me slightly off the ground and pressed a kiss to the side of my head.

"Hey" I said as we pulled away. "Hi love" he responded, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You ready to meet them" I asked.

He looked nervous. "Honestly I'm more nervous to meet them than I was when i met your parents. Is that weird" he asked. I shook my head.

"They're a lot more judgmental and protective than my parents. My parents are chill, them not so much" I said. That made him even more nervous.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it. It's something he usually does when I'm nervous so I thought it might help. He smiled widely at me and I led him inside.

"Guys! Javon's here" I yelled. Javon and I stood there and watched as all 4 of them came down stairs.

They all glared at Javon when they walked past him and into the kitchen. Javon shot me a worried look. I don't think I'd ever seen him this panicked or nervous.

I smiled at him and led him to the kitchen. All 4 of my brothers sat at the table and stared at us as we walked in.

"Why don't you guys sit" Josh said, gesturing to the seats in front of them. Javon and I shared a look.

"So Javon...how long have you been dating our sister" Liam questioned. "9 months" Javon answered, trying his best not to sound nervous.

My brothers all looked at each other and then looked back at us. "How did you guys meet" Connor asked.

"Well, she and my sister, Jayla, had been friends for a while. One day I realized I had feelings for her and I asked her out" Javon answered. I felt him grab my hand underneath the table.

My brothers nodded. "How old are you Javon" Jack asked. "17. Your sister and I are the same age" he said.

My brothers all turned to me. "Y/n, go upstairs" Josh said. I looked at my boyfriend who had panic written all over his face.

"What! No! That's not happening" I protested. "Y/n. Now" Josh said. I looked at Javon and gave me a look that said 'don't go'. I squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek.

I walked upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and stared at the floor. I swear if they do anything, I will kill them.

A few minutes later Javon walked in.

"Hey is everything ok" I asked as he walked up to my bed and crawled in. He laid down on top of me and rested his head on my collarbone. He leaned up and kissed my jaw.

"What happened" I asked out of curiosity. "They asked me a bunch of questions" he responded.

"Like what" I said, lightly scratching his head. "Well they asked me if I respected your boundaries, if I treated you right, and they asked what my plans with you are" he said. "What did you say" I asked.

"Well wouldn't you like to know" he said sassily. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "I told them that even though we've only been together for 9 months, I think you're the one" he said.

Holy shit. I held my breath for second. "Did you really say that" I asked with a small smile on my face.

"Yea I did. Is that ok" he asked. I kissed his head. "Yea it's more than ok. I'm glad we're on the same page" I said. I could feel him smile into the skin on my neck. He placed a small kiss on my neck before we both fell asleep.