11. Confessions pt2

Rewritten.

I sat in the car with Ji as we pulled into the school parking lot the moment we parked Minho was at Jis door. I had to be a special kind of stupid if I never realized how fast Minho really was. "Damn you stink you smell like dog." I rolled my eyes once again what is it with these people not knowing how to be nice about how you smell? "Um that dog has a name you know?" Minho looked directly at me shaking his head. "I didn't even say anything out loud I said it in my head how the fuck can she hear me?" My eyes widened now I remember Hongjoong saying that I can read people's mind while one of the vampires are awake if their both asleep then I can't but if one is awake then I kind of have to deal with it. "Ohhh shit Y/n I forgot you've been marked silly me anyways welcome to club Pookie." Minho gave me a smile but he could tell I was mad at him."You're so Lucky you're a fucking vampire or I'd kill you for not even fucking telling me." Minho rolled his eyes playfully then opened the door for Ji to get out. "Okay my love and my best friend let's go meet these people." I chuckled walking beside them boy was this going to be fun.

....

There I stood face to face with Minhos friend group I looked at all of them and the only ones I knew were Seungmin and Felix. "OH MY GOD Y/N THE BOYS MARKED YOU." Felix went to give me a hug but a boy with dark brown hair and a very very muscular body pulled him back. "Felix no you can't hug her you know how possessive they could get." Felix rolled his eyes making his hands move like they were the ones talking. "Bullshit they'll be fine." A short boy with black hair gave Felix a stern look and Felix backed away completely. "We're sorry about Felix but the first couple days of you being marked it be best if only girls or humans hugged you I can tell your boys are possessive because of your scent it's very strong." I nodded because in all honesty I had no idea about that I didn't know about the strong ass scent it would give off. "See if you weren't human you'd be able to smell how strong the scent is on us and you'd definitely smell Minho on Ji cuz Minho is really possessive the more possessive they are the stronger the scent and your scent is very fucking strong." I backed away a bit hoping that would take away some of my scent I hope it will give them headaches or anything too hurtful. "Damn man I'm really sorry I told those clingy mother fuckers I wouldn't be around that many people but of course they don't listen. Why cuz ohh I'm older and smarter so it's better to just keep our scent strong." I rolled my eyes then pinched myself just because I wanted them to feel it and everyone chuckled. "Cute you know Minho and Seungmin used to be the same way they used to get so mad and pinch themselves just so Chris would feel it?" I chuckled shaking my head ayy what can I say hot people think alike. "Yeah they had good ideas sometimes the boys can be a bit you know fucking annoying." The boy with black hair chuckled shaking his head. "I'm Chris the leader of the group well alpha I should say, Minho who you already know is second in charge, Changbin the boy with big muscles is actually a big softy he's the one who intimidates people, Hyunjim the boy with long hair with out freckles is our drama queen and outfit designer, Jisung he's our newest member and he's pretty shy so he's the guy who reminds us little things, Felix he's our hoe he has new man about everyday but he's our baker too,Seungmin he's our mean one he's always roasting people but secretly he just loves being appreciated, Jeongin he's our youngest he's pretty mean but he's a softie too he's our manipulator and that's our group." I smiled then I looked over at Ji and Minho who had their hands together. "Now that you guys know each other I hope you guys can grow to like each other. The boys nodded and I smiled letting a couple tears fall from eyes this is their moment. "I would like you guys to know I'm in love with a wonderful boy named Han Jisung and he's the only boy I'll ever love so I hope you can love and accept us now more then ever." All the boys cheered and I couldn't help it I ran to Jisung and Minho and wrapped them in a hug Minho was crying and Ji was tearing up a bit. "I'm so fucking proud of you Minho I just wanna let you know how big what you did was and it's amazing how you came out to your friends not just as gay but with a boyfriend and I'm glade you guys trusted me enough to tell me I hope you guys are happy forever I'm so fucking proud of you." Minho chuckled a little only to choke up a few more sobs. "Thank you Y/n it means a lot to me that you care as much as you do." I backed away with a smile. "Well of course you're not just my best friend but my best friend's boyfriend and I would want nothing but the best for you." The rest of the boys came over to join the hug it was a great feeling. "Not to ruin the moment but I always knew you were fruity Minho." Everyone groaned and then Hanni screamed. "OH COME ON CHRIS WE ALL KNEW HE WAS FRUITY SHUT UP AND ENJOY THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CLINGY MINHO." I chuckled god what have I got myself into man? But I mean I've made it this far why would I turn back?