Ghost Wooyoung

Rewritten

Ghost and spirts are just dead people most humans can't see but they are there.

Some ghost only remember death some remember birth some remember everything but some don't remember anything but ghost life...

Jung Wooyoung only remembers live as a ghost which makes since considering he doesn't remember what he ate last night. Not only was Wooyoung forgetful but he's also very flirty and he's such a big baby. Now he has hella powers and he's very powerful but he doesn't use his powers unless he's scared or is in a fight. Wooyoung doesn't enjoy hurting humans but he loves giving them a good scare he also loves the humans that get enchanted with his beauty. But he really loves a good chase something about humans running from him makes him feel like school boy kissing his crush.Crazy I know..

I was walking when I seen this pretty house being a ghost I pass through the wall. After I passed through the wall I seen people sitting on the couch I was scared so I  turned invisible hopping no one had saw me well really just the demons cuz they were scary.
"Who the hell is that?" My eyes widened they could still see me but how I turned invisible I even closed my eyes. "San sit down". That was all I heard before a man came jumping at me with his fangs out. I smirked it's my perfect time to flirt even tho this man could kill me at any moment.
"So your gonna me bite at least take me out for dinner."
"Shut up why are you even here?"
"I was looking for someone as handsome as you." San stopped smirking as his face got red.
"Oh come on you haven't even bit me yet pretty boy." San turned to face the other guys and they were laughing well besides the wolf who was just standing there. "You guys are gay and I'm telling." The one demon with black and blond hair looked at him and stood there like a Roblox character. "Hongjoong you literally said I was your ideal type Im a man if that isn't clear enough to you who has walked in on me using the bathroom at least five times." Everybody was laughing while Hongjoong just stood the shaking his head. "Yeah but I don't flirt with you Mingi so I'm not gay." Mingi smirked pulling Hongjoong in a hug giving his kisses on the cheek. "Oh our leader is just the cutest." I stood there smiling. "I think Sans the cutest". Mingi turned to me and pointed his self. "And I'm the hottest." "No you're not your ugly!" And who would have thought that little fight would have turned into me being apart of the group.

"MINGI NO YOU WILL NOT BITE YUNHO EVEN IF HE DID TAKE THE LAST COOKIE!"
"SAN GETS TO BITE US BECAUSE HIS FANGS GET SENSITIVE!"
"THATS DIFFERENT!"
"SHUT UP WOOYOUNG IM OLDER THEN YOU!"
"OKAY AND IM CUTER THEN YOU!"
Mingi and I ended up in each others arms not fighting but more like cuddling. "If you guys are just gonna fight and then hug each other please don't be so loud". We both turned to Hongjoong rolling our eyes why he put his head on Seonghwas shoulder.

This whole group is gay isn't?