Ghost Yunho

Rewriten.

Ghost and spirits you know dead people who Rome around the world ....

See now as I said it's hard to describe this situation for Yunho he doesn't remember being born he only remembers getting killed by his best friends...

Jeong Yunho. A ghost who you can see and feel as if he was human but he's not ... Yunho is not a mean ghost he's more cute then anything but he very powerful and he loves going after bully's. Making him feel the way he did when he was still alive he loves listening to the scream of pain and begging to stay alive of course he never actually killed them. Just watched them beg and scream to stay alive made him feel better... that sounds evil but he is a monster .... Well the way humans call him .... He isn't a monster.... Is he ? ...

I was walking with my best friends to this very beautiful spot up hill. "Yunho you should jump." I turned to Lucas with wide eyes Lucas always said stuff that made me second guess about being his friend. "What no I'd die." Lucas laughed shaking his head pulling me in a hug. "I was only joking." I laughed as well still kinda scared after we pulled away I walked backwards almost falling. "Oh shit i almost fell."Both Alex and Lucas laughed. I stood there dumbfounded because why would they even laugh at me like that. "Dude I could have died stop laughing." Alex smirked and Lucas laughed. "You know we don't actually like you we just felt back bad because of all the bullying?" My eyes swelled with tears shaking my head. "Then why stay around?"  Alex and Lucas laughed walking closer. "Because you got girls and if we acted like your friends you'd bring them to us but now that we got them we should leave you alone".  I shook my head with a smile. "Just treat the woman well and our friendship was nice now I'll get going."  Alex and Lucas grabbed ahold of me. "We can't let you leave you'll snitch about this but if we do this you won't ".   I looked at them with a worried expression and they both pushed me back. Good thing my hands gripped on the cliff or I would have died. "Guys come on please I have a family at home." Alex chuckled kicking my hand a bit. Tears ran down my cheeks as I tried my best to stay calm. "Please don't do this my parents will worry I won't even tell them goodbye my mom she will be so sad and my dad well he might actually go back to drinking." I begged hoping they'd show me a bit of love but no they didn't care. And that's the last thing I remember before getting shoved off the edge....

I walked behind a building seeing two boys play fight each other. The one with  long jet black hair was a demon I could tell by the way his eyes would slowly flash black and then brown. The one that was growling at him softly was a wolf you could tell by the way he did a shity job hiding his pointy ears and sharp teeth. With out thinking I walked over with a smile on my face wanting a friendship like this. "Dude are you okay?"  My eyes widened they could see me but how...?  I was in my Invisible form. See as a ghost you can go invisible so that humans can't see you. I looked back at the boys seeing the wolf put the demon behind him which was silly considering the demon would be stronger but by the way it looked they were close and they had already scented each other. "You know the demon would be up front if you actually tried to fight me?" They both looked at me the wolfs eyes glowing red I smirked making my eyes go completely white. "Look I don't wanna hurt you I just seen you guys playing and it reminded me of my life before I died."  The demon looked at me slowly walking over to me the wolf right behind him ready to Ponce on me which I wouldn't mind if I die again let it be to someone good looking. "Your Yunho you died by falling of a cliff?" My eyes widened and I let out a growl. "That's what they said they pushed me I didn't fall I swear as soon as I get my hands on them I'm gonna fuck them both up I'm gonna wrap my hands around their throat and watch them beg for mer- ."  "WOW NOW CALM DOWN YOUR TO CUTE TO BE TALKING LIKE THAT".  My eyes widened as I looked at the wolf who looked behind him like he didn't just say some gay shit.. "Hongjoong what did I say about flirting with everyone?" The wolf groaned wrapping his hands around the demon. "That if his name isn't Seonghwa I have to wait until we scent each other".  I smiled jumping up and down I've never been scented before but I've heard it's a good thing. "I wanna be scented yeah I do you can scent me now if you want."I giggled and the two boys looked at me smiling. "Come on you come to our house and then maybe if you're cool you can get scented." I laughed clapping my hands holding both their hands. "Hongjoong the wolf and Seonghwa the demon and Yunho the ghost we make a bad ass team don't you think?"  Hongjoong groaned pushing me away while Seonghwa kept his arms open so I could fall dramatically into them. "Oh my god if someone told me ghost are this clingy I would have waited to scent you".  I laughed while Hongjoong came over to join the hug. But the hug didn't stop at us three ....

Guys you'll learn what scenting is soon don't worry