3.luck

Rewritten.

HONGJOONG IS SO FUCKING FINE BRO SOMEONE SEND HELPPP

A/n I am here to say that Seonghwa and I are in a very real not fake relationship and so are me Kai

Okay so I know I make Y/n a sleepy person in all ma books like she always sleeping butttt like I like sleepy people so🙂

Y/ns pov
"Y/n get up we have school." I groaned rolling over not wanting to get up. "No Ji give me five more minutes." I heard Jisung chuckle as someone reached over and picked me up walking to my bathroom. "I'm not Ji sleepy head." My eyes widened when Jay tilted his head up. "I'm sorry I'll get dressed now." Jay chuckled grabbing my chin ghosting his lips over making my breathing slow down and my heart beat speed up. "You can kiss me it wouldn't be the first time you've had the thought so this time act on it." I moved my hands to the back of his neck smashing my lips on his. Jay was quick to kiss back almost
immediately it felt as if I was floating when he backed away. "Wake up dumbass I've been calling you for the past five minutes." I was confused shaking my head then I was getting shook. "Y/n you're gonna be late get the fuck up." I shot up out of bed with my eyes wide looking at Jisung before running into the bathroom to change.

!

I walked into class sitting in my spot beside Hanni grabbing her attention. Because if there's anyone I could talk about Jay to it would have to be Hanni. "I think I like Jay." Hanni turned to me with a big smile on her face  shaking her hands. "Oh my what made you realize?"  I looked at her biting my bottom lip. "I had a dream and we kissed and I liked it like a lot".  Hanni squealed grabbing on to my hands we were in study hall so we got to do what ever. "Flirt with him at lunch if he flirts back he likes you girl." I chuckled walking out the door with Hanni right beside me. "JI OVER HERE"!  I watched as Jisung grabbed Minhos hand while Jay was slowly walking behind them, Hanni elbowed me as he walked over I rolled my eyes. "You look nice today Jay." Jay smiled pulling me in for a hug which I gladly accepted. "You always look good." I could feel my face heat up but I quickly stopped and pulled away. "I have to go to the bathroom you guys head to the lunch room."

!

Yunho's pov
"She's talking to Jay and smiling again." I looked at all the boys while they looked around for something to say. "Jhongo is the youngest we could send him in the school I mean he already goes there but online." Everyone turned to Mingi as if he was stupid a new blood hell no he'd drain the whole school. "We can't he's new to this vampire shit so he might hurt someone." Everyone nodded looking around trying to think. Anyone could go to the school we all went there but we went online for obvious reasons. "We could send Mingi he's fucking hot Y/n would be lost for words after seeing him." Everyone looked at me while I shrugged and Mingi chuckled shaking his head. "No Mingi will just try to seduce her and we can't have that." I groaned a bit trying not to sound mad but then I got an idea. I'm a ghost I could go in and out of there with out anyone in the world noticing "I can go because i can follow her around without anyone knowing." Hongjoong looked at me shaking his head. "I don't want anyone out there you guys could get hurt." I shook my head grabbing his hands smiling. "I got this please just let me go". Hongjoong sighed squeezing my hands I knew it was hard for him to let anyone leave the house. "Fine but stay safe and don't get hurt." I smiled waving to the boys as I made my way out the door and into the school.

!

Y/ns pov
I was sitting beside Jay at lunch it was a nice feeling because he's always across from me. "Did anyone else feel that cold ass air?" Everyone looked at Ji shaking their heads as Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung with a smirk. "Hey now if y'all fuck I better be the first to know." I looked at Ji then Minho shaking my head. "Y/n you were the first person I ever came out to bitch imma tell you if I get some." I laughed laying my head on Jays shoulder but then I felt the same cold air Ji was talking about. "Oh my god Ji I felt it." Jisung put his hands together smirking I rolled my eyes because nothing good ever comes out of Ji. "It's a ghost Y/n." My eyes widened I loved ghost when I was younger I knew a ghost but my family just said it was an imaginary friend. I knew him he was only a little bit older then me at the time and he died because his friends pushed him off a cliff, sadly for me he disappeared so I think he got marked. Which is a good thing I still can't remember his name it's like Yuyu or something I think.
"Y/n you good?" I shook my head one thing about my friends and I is we're all weird and believe in mystical creatures  and we always believe each other a lot even if the person sounds stupid. "You guys remember the ghost boy I was friends with?" Ji slapped the table jumping a bit. "Yeah your parents said it was just an imaginary friend but guess what I saw him not to long ago he got older I know it sounds crazy but truly the man looked just like him. And  I softly said Yuyu and he turned to me then quickly turned back." Hanni chuckled moving closer to us. "I don't know who this man is but I wanna know more what's he look like now no no what did he look like when he was younger?" I smiled thinking back to what he looked like he was such a handsome boy I think I always had a little crush on him. "He had blond fluffy hair and he was only sixteen he was only a couple inches taller than me and he also has pretty brown eyes." Hanni smiled looking at Jisung so he could tell her what he looks like now. "Oh well now he has black hair and your short as fuck so he's definitely a lot taller then you and his outfits are a lot darker then they used to be." I shook my head listening to Ji talk about him then I felt that cold chill again and completely zoned out. "Y/n remember romance never works in your friendships."The voice sounded familiar so very familiar but yet it was toxic sounding and I couldn't see anyone so who could it be? "Y/n you remember how hard it was for you when Soobin left don't you?" You remember crying yourself to sleep don't you?" "Would you really wanna do that again and risk losing Jay?" I shook my head trying to get the voice away from me I hated it. It was scaring me not because I couldn't see who was talking but because everything the voice was saying was true. "Y/n you okay?" I whipped my head over to Jay who had worry laced through his face I couldn't help it I just pulled him in to a hug. "Promise me you're not gonna leave." Jay chuckled holding me closer giving me the warm feeling I never knew I needed. "I promise I'll never leave you ever." I squeezed onto Jay one more time before pulling away and looking at the rest of the group who was smirking. "Y/ns pretty Jays cute perfect couple." My eyes widened and I shook my head. "Romance never works in friendships". Jay looked at me sending me a wink. "We could work." I rolled my eyes playfully grabbing Jays hand so we could walk to class. "I don't feel to good guys." Everyone looked at Jay with wide eyes he was doing perfectly fine just a second ago why was he so pale now? "Shit Jay you look bad should we call your parents or just take you to the nurse?" Our question was quickly answered when Jay threw up Ji told us to head to class while he and Minho take Jay to the nurse. I was surprised and kinda creeped out about how fast Jay got sick it was almost like it was a set up. "Don't you find it weird how he just felt sick all the sudden?" Hanni chuckled wrapping her hands around me. "Maybe that ghost guy did it." I rolled my eyes walking to class with Hanni wrapped around my waist.

!

I sat with my fingers crossed hoping I'd get Hanni to bunk with. Todays the day we get roommates I've waited for this day since grade school man. Hanni squealed grabbing my hands making me turn to her. "I just know we're gonna be picked together you can't have Hanni without her Y/n." I chuckled before giving Hanni a kiss on the cheek and Hanni giving me one by my eye we've done this since forever ago it brings us good luck it's something we started doing as little kids it always brought us luck. "Han Jisung and Lee Minho along with Choi Soobin and Lee Felix." My eyes widened Choi Soobin did I hear that right or am I going insane? Ji turned back to me pointing to a different direction and sure enough Soobin was right there talking to Kai. Kai was his best friend he was really affected when Soobin moved. I mean everyone liked Soobin but Kai man he went crazy when Soobin left. I mean he just stopped coming to school for a while but when he did come back it was like Kai got possessed or something. I changed a lot too when Soobin left I was a train wreck all I did was cry and sleep. So seeing him here again sent a wave of sadness through my body but it quickly stopped when I heard Hannis name being called. "Pham Ngoc Han and Danielle marsh along with Shin Yuna and Kim Jiwon". I sat back in my seat as Hannis eyes swelled with tears making me pull her in a hug. "We're not gonna be in the same room what if we stop being friends what if we fall out?" I chuckled rubbing Hannis back shushing her. "Hey I will never stop being your friend dummy." I sat there forever before the teacher called me up to
The front so she could talk to me. "Miss Y/n I'm so sorry we couldn't put you with Hanni but Danielle really wanted Hanni and she was to scared to talk to her so I just put her with Hanni and the other girls they wouldn't handle not being together to well." I chuckled shaking my head softly. "But you do have roommates they just don't go to real school they do online schooling and they're all boys". My eyes widened their all boys oh great just my luck Soobin shows up I don't get Hanni as a roommate and now I get boys just great.