Wtich Yeosang

Rewriten

Witches you know those green people with the long ass nose and all the warts on their face you see on tv? But really witches are beautiful their pretty glows grab the attention of others so they can make their move on them...

Most witches make potions but that's not the real case witches a powerful creatures with magic more like powers yes they make potions but only for other creatures that need them their also very smart beans along with beautiful...

Kang Yeosang a witch at birth well most males don't like the term witch and that's why Yeosang was kicked out at a young age all because of the term he used for himself... Yeosang is very powerful too powerful because he was kicked out he didn't get to learn the way of the witches so he had to learn what he could by himself and let's just say he didn't teach himself the best way ...

I was walking around in the rain which is bad for me actually it makes my glow bigger and it attracts so many people and I don't want that I just want to walk. "Dude why did we go out I hate the rain it itches me".  I turned around to see people three to be exact they were all touchy with each other. It must be nice having some one hug you everyone once in a while if not all the time. "Oh my look he's so pretty". "Shut up Yunho you're so loud".
"But he's so pretty".  I chuckled at the three who were walking closer and fighting it was cute listening to them go back and forth.
"Nah he anit playing he really is pretty".
"Ohhh Hongjoong is gonna get in trouble with Seonghwa".
"No I'm not I didn't flirt with him".
"Yeah cuz you didn't scent him".
"Bro I'm not even that much of flirt I just like making people see how pretty they are".
"Yeah and you can do that after you scent them". 
I turned around walking to them they all jumped into the one with pointy ears. "What's scenting I've never read about it".  The one with black hair chuckled  pointing to his neck were you could see two different marks. "Wow it's so pretty can I touch it?"  He chuckled again shaking his head I ran my finger over his neck. "Scenting is a thing you do when you want to protect the person or creature it keeps you contacted with them."  I smiled backing up then my smile dropped remembering how my parents did something to my neck before they kicked me out. "And they can take it away right".  The boy with black hair looked at me his eyes going black. "Your parents they unmarked you?"  I shook my head bitting my lip. "Well guess what your coming with us because we take all the people who were never good enough for their parents or their friends".  I looked at the one with pointy ears smiling at him because he seemed nice.

"HONGJOONG YUNHO TOOK MY MY HEADBAND"!
"I DID NOT I WAS ONLY TRYING IT ON".
"SO YOU TOOK IT".
As me and Yunho went back in forth Hongjoong and Seonghwa came down pulling us apart. "Why are you guys fighting so much all the sudden?" I was about to say something but Yunho looked a bit upset and that surprised me. "Why wont you let us scent you no actually why wont you let me scent you were the closest in age and we get along just fine do you hate me or something?" My eyes widened as I shook my head grabbing Yunho in a hug. "No I just wanted to read more about scenting so I didn't hurt you guys and I didn't want you to un scent me once you get tired of me". Yunho smiled moving his nose to my neck. "Let me do it now?" I shook my head as I waited for him to do it Yunho is a ghosts so he scents by putting his nose by your neck and taking a tiny piece of soul not enough to kill you or hurt you but enough for me and him to be contacted it creates a bond with the person. As soon as he pulled away Seonghwa came over with his eyes fully black for Seonghwa it's bit different he whispered in your ear pulling you in a trance and I'm pretty sure he has to place the tip of his tongue on your neck to release the venom in his body into your It's wired and scary but who cares. Hongjoong came he's a wolf so all he has to do is rub his cheek agains your neck and your scented. So now it was my turn all I had to do was place my palm on their necks and they were scented... so scenting isn't were you smell The other person it's just well I don't know how to explain it .... It's a way to create a bond so everyone knows your already in a pack and they can't attack you or anyone in the pack that is if someone hasn't been scented but if they have then they are free to attack but we all get stronger with each others powers racing through us and scenting can make us feel how the other one feels it keeps up close..