2. Hangout

Rewritten

A/n so I'm not sure if I want these chapters long or a couple pages long soooo just umm enjoy the very very bumpy ride ☠️ The school situation does not make much sense but I like writing about teenagers because I can give them like that high school type shit lol like love shit I don't know but I just like writing about crazy ass teenagers cause if I make an adult act how I want the character to act there, they're gonna sound stupid and disrespectful as fuck so I don't know

"I'm going out with my friends is that ok?" I stood in front of my parents waiting for them to say yes which they usually do. "I can't stand that you hang out with so much boys." I rolled my eyes trying so hard to fight the urge to slap my mom. "Yeah every time you come back I feel as if that boy with the chubby cheeks has gotten you pregnant." I groaned this is not the first time they have said something about Ji even tho he's clearly in love with Minho. "He likes a boys and boys likes him am I free to go, or would you like to me pack a condom with me?" I rolled my eyes placing my hands on my hips I hated being disrespectful to my foster parents but they were such bad people they hurt us with their words and they obviously don't care about us . "Just go but I hope you know if you pregnant were not helping you". I groaned walking out I know it sounds stupid a college girl asking her parents if she can go out, well were I go to school elementary is kindergarten through sixth grade and middle school is seventh and eighth grade. High school is ninth and tenth and college is 11th through 12th. I walked down to Jisungs house a couple minutes later then what I should have been but it's okay.

!

"Ji don't do that it's annoying."
I shook my head as Ji continued giving us a live twerk show. "Minho go up and join him just stand behind and let him show you to move." Everyone turned to Hanni this girl I swear she try's to make every relationship work but yet she still can't keep one herself. "Fine fine." I watched Minho get up and move behind Ji  as Hanni got up and started throwing fake money at them. "Hey Y/n I never noticed how good you look in led lights". I smiled looking at Jay shaking my head. "I never noticed how much you look like vampire." Jay laughed shaking his head already knowing I was gonna say some shit like that. "One night just me you were gonna have a date and we're just gonna talk about all the creatures we like." My eyes lit up as I looked at Jay smiling. "I could kiss you right now." Jay smirked shaking his head a bit. "Let me buy you dinner first love?" I laughed shaking my head as Jay layed his body on my lap. "If we ever dated I don't think it would end bad because we would always find a way to cheer the other person up." I smiled looking down at him playing with his hair as his eyes slowly closed.

"DONT GO IN THERE DUMB ASS BITCH SHE FINNA DIE". I rolled my eyes obviously she wasn't gonna die she was the final girl they always managed to survive the whole movie. Even tho the other people be dead with one slash in the stomach meanwhile this bitch been in an oven, ran over by a bus, stabbed twenty times, shoot twice, and she finna live. "She's the final girl ji she's gonna live because she's in love with the killer." Jay chuckled laying his head on my shoulder watching the last bit of the movie. "Damnnn that bitch should have died." Everyone looked at Minho was just smiling at the movie. "Nah because there was no way she stayed alive and the other dude didn't." Hanni was already asleep so I covered her up before hugging everyone so I could walk home. I was never scared to walk home because it was only a few houses down from mine but I could swear someone was following me. I looked back to see a very very attractive man with red hair. "Hello can I help you?" The man frowned shaking his head turning around. "Mingi come here." I watched a very beautiful black cat come out of the shadows but the cat was limping making me get down to the cat's level picking it up. "Aww my poor kitty im gonna get you fixed right up." I looked up at the man telling him to follow me in which he agreed we walked up to my room and he sat on y bed with the cat. "I'm San by the way". I shook my head smiling. "Y/n and your very handsome you look like a vampire I love vampires well you can tell look at my room it's filled with creatures". The man chuckled shaking his head as I healed his cat up. "Your all good now kitty you were such a good boy for me I would give you a treat but I don't have any". The cat meowed in response liking my face a little and holding his head up like he wanted a kiss. "Ahh he wants a kiss I'll kiss your nose ok". I kissed the cats nose smiling as I backed away. "Thank you so much how should I repay you?" A kiss man just kiss me with your fine ass I mean umm well ummm. "No need just get home safely." San shook his head I walked him down stairs and out the house. "Now are you sure there's nothing I can do?" I looked at him with a smile on my face tilting my head to the side. "Bring mingi to me when he's fully healed and maybe just maybe I'll consider your debt paid off." San smiled holding his hands out. "A deals a deal." I shook hands with him walking out and going upstairs. Leaving me in my room alone.