9. Explain

Rewritten.

A/n HOLY SHIT DOUBLE KILL HONGJOONG AND MINGI OUT HERE LOOKING LIKE A WHOLE FUCKING MEAL😒 LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE OK TO BE THIS GOOD LOOKING☠️ AND MINGI PUT YOUR FUCKING TOUNGE BACK IN YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH😒 LIKE WHAT THE FUCK☠️ HELP ME WHY ARE THEY SO GODDAMN FINE😡😡😡 and look at my little cutie pop in the back he's so adorable with his hair slicked back like that my little cutie🥰🥰

Fire I felt like I was on fire as I walked around my whole body hurt and I don't know why. I fought back all my tears I couldn't handle crying while walking so I just kept letting my feet take me home. My hand turned the doorknob and I walked in all the boys were sitting on the couch. "I'm going to my room don't bother me for shit unless you really need me." I nodded at the boys taking my leave for upstairs I needed to know all about this shit the marking and scenting I needed to know everything and the boys were only telling me basics. And I'm gonna need more then basics dumbass. Once I got to my room I grabbed my laptop turned on my playlist then got to work.

.......

I yawned closing my laptop three hours three whole hours of sitting at a desk and trying to figure shit out. You would have thought a bitch with adhd would need some time to move around but a bitch had to get work done. And when I need something done I do it pretty fast. I walked downstairs and stood in the middle of the room with my arms crossed."I've learned a lot in the three hours so I would like to set some very reasonable ground rules that you all must follow." All the boys groaned and Mingi fell to the floor grabbing his chest. "But Y/nnnnnn we we're doing just finee." I rolled my eyes sitting down on the chair that was placed in the middle of the floor. "No we're not fine if we were fine I wouldn't be sitting here." San smirked looking at Wooyung who was already looking at San with a big ass smirk. "Okay boss tell us what's up." I rolled my eyes once again keep acting like that and I'll feed you garlic bread bitch. "CHOI Y/N THATS RUDE DONT SAY STUFF LIKE THAT." My eyes widened as I looked at San Isn't Choi part of his na- oh my god I'm so done with them. "Okay rule number one stop reading my mind all the time if your gonna read it at least be quiet about it damn." Jongho and San both looked at each other clearly offended but so am I when they just openly read my mind. "That's racist Y/n." My mouth feel opened as I looked at all the boys racist how was that even racist. "Your being mean to us because we're vampires how racist of you." I groaned rolling my eyes sometime murder is okay kids. "Rule number two stop flirting with me all the time or Mingi I will make you sleep in a dark closet full of Seonghwas church steppers." Im sorry for calling out Seonghwa but them shoes are not giving like why the hell are they so long? Yes it was directed towards Mingi cuz he's always flirting all the time. Mingi gave me a side eye then looked back down at the ground. "Rule three when I'm mad don't come and bother me just cuz your cute dose not mean I want you in my face." All the boys gasped but of course woo had to fall dramatically on the floor along with Mingi. "Rule four when your mad at each other come talk to me do not start fighting rule five stop hitting each other." I looked directly at Jongho who was getting ready to slap San in the back of the head. "Rule six do not make fun of the vampires in the house for bitting or hissing a lot they can't help it rule seven stop bringing the demons in everything their scary. Rule eight please stop flirting with the witches they know their cute but god rule nine stop getting all pressed when I come home and smell like people." Hongjoong went to open his mouth but I shook my head. "I know how important scent is to you guys so before I come home I'll spray perfume on so I don't smell like other people and before school you guys can give as many hugs as you like. I also learned that marking can only be done by the alpha or the leader who in this case is Hongjoong, marking is a way for the leader to make sure their group is always safe and feeling okay, scenting is way to bond together so that you feel everything the other is feeling also it makes sure everyone knows your spoken for." All the boys smiled clearly happy I took my time to learn about that stuff if I'm gonna live with them I'd like to be the best at it. "But there's still one thing I don't get for marking only the people in your group get to feel what you feel but you don't get to feel them. At school today I was in a lot of pain but it wasn't my pain it was because Jongho bit Woo for taking the last cookie and the reason I know this is because Jongho has shaper teeth then San but San bites harder the bite wasn't hard it was just sharp and I knew you bit woo because he's the only one who likes the cookies other then Jongho. But that's besides the point I wasn't supposed to feel it so why did I?" I watched as all the boys share glances with each other then the leader Hongjoong who gave me an awkward smile. "Well you missed one thing very important thing about marking and that is marking isn't usually done to humans and when it is it's usually a vampire because the group we have here isn't normal as you know vampires and wolfs don't tend to get along and believe It or not demons and witches hate each other so our group is a little weird.So because I marked the others boys before you and your also a human you kinda have to deal with feeling what the boys feels." My face dropped dealing with boys is just great im so done I'm gonna jump out the window right now no joke. "Shut up no your not and also don't waist your time im faster and stronger then you." Bro I'm gonna punch San in his fine ass face why are they always like this? Their all so annoying but hella fine so I let it slide for the most part. "San I'm gonna punch you." Wooyung smirked I knew what he was gonna say because he always does like seriously what is wrong with these people. "Wooyung if you say kinky I will actually kill you."
"Damn ma that's still kinky."
"Yep I'm taking a shower."
"Can I join?"
"No San you took one an hour ago."
"Can I?"
"Hongjoong are you being for real?"
"No like after you just cuz I live with these people don't mean I'm a flirt."
"I can read your mind and you definitely wanna shower with Y/n."
"San that's not his mind that's Mingis."
"What no it's not stop lying i was just thinking about how you can have sex with ghost."
"You can?"
"Y/n no please he's gonna continue."
"Yes you can as long as you can see and feel the ghost."
"I'm not saying I wanna have sex with anyone but I could fuck Yunho if I wanted to is that what your saying?"
"Yeah that's what I'm saying."
"Dude you could also fuck woo."
"So he can say kinky the whole time?"
"Y/n come on be the bigger person and stop this."
"Fineeeeeeee I'll give you guys my phone while I take I shower."
"Yay I'm gonna watch your drafts on TikTok."
"Anything but that!"
"I'm gonna watch porn that shit sounds so funny."
"YOO MINGI WHAT THE FUCK?"
"All of you shut up Yuyu gets my phone because he seems to be the most sane here."
"That's so fucked Y/n"
"Y/n im hot let me have it."
"Yeah but Im cute."
"Yeah but I'm sexy."
"Yeah you are."
"Wooyung that's gay."
"No it's called being nice."
"You just said I was sexy."
"Well cuz you are."
"San don't act like you don't like it."
"I do like it im just saying it's gay."
"Yeah but bro everyone here is a little gay."
"Y/ns not."
"Yeah I am I had the biggest crush on Yeji a girl at my school and I think Hannis cute."
"Yay we're all gay."
"What the fuck Yeasang?"
"I'm just saying I like gay."
"I like you too."
"Aww Mingi I love you."
"Yeah but I love Y/n."
"Well she don't love you."
"Yes I do I love all of you."
"Same thing our parents said look at us now."
"Y/n are you laughing?"
"WHAT NO I JUST SMILED."
"THATS EVEN WORSE."
"I'll kiss you if you don't get mad and start yelling at me."
"Damnnnnnn okay kiss me right now."
"Okay."
"Y/n nooo he's using you."
"Buts he's so cute tho."
"So what you just kiss cute people?"
"Yeah I do you wanna kiss?
"No Y/n come on."
"Your no fun Hongjoong."
"And your acting like a hoe."
"Hoe life or no life."
"Same Y/n same."
"Yeah Mingi we could tell."
"Shut up Seonghwa you like getting bit."
"All of you stop Y/n it's not cool to be hoe."
"I know it's not but really I live with eight overly attractive guys and they're all possessive and flirty what did you expect?"
"You know what your right when I found Seonghwa and took him im not gonna lie I thought he was cute and the one by one more boys showed up."
"Hoe life or no life."
"Yeah at least she's not a slut."
"Jongho!"
"What I'm just saying."
"I would bite you but I know you bite back."
"Yeah I do come here and find out."
"Noooo I have to shower."
"So your saying you'd let me bite you after your shower?"
"Well I mean kinda as long as you don't suck no blood out."
"WHAT."
"Bitting is cute it's part of my love language."
"Y/n I hate to say it but that's kinky."
"You know Ji said the same thing?"
"Yeah cuz it's kinky."
"Not really."
"You like getting bit Y/n that's kinky as fuck what's next you gonna say you like chocking?"
"She dose because Seonghwa grabbed her neck and she completely stoped working."
"Not true I was scared he was gonna kill me."
"But you like chocking?"
"San you can't just ask people those questions."
"What if I need the information tho?"
"You don't need it tho."
"Fine whatever."
"Can I take a shower now?"
"Yes Y/n just leave please."
"What ever you say captain."
"I LIKE THAT SAY IT AGAIN!"
"Captain?"
"Yes that's my new nick name."
"Your so cute I swear."
"Thank you."
"No fair I'm cute too."
"Yeah but your not caption."
"So why do good girls like bad guys I've had this question for a real long time?"
"Mingi please stop being cringe."
"You probably searched that word up because I know your old ass don't know what that mean."
"Ahhahahahahahahahahaahahah OLD ASS IM CRYING."
"Bitch the fuck?"
"Old ass goblin motha fucker."
"Okay Jongho that was uncalled for."
"No that's what your father said when you were born."
"Ahahahahaha How'd you know?"
"No no Seonghwa it's not healthy to laugh at your trauma."
"Would you rather have me walking around and crying all the time?"
"Seonghwa is so real for that."
"Thank you Y/n but sweetie I'm just a little crazy you need serious help you make jokes out of everything bad thing that has happened to you."
"Yeah because it's funny."
"Oh sweetheart I'm gonna make sure you see a therapist."
"I already did that the bitch stoped mid season just to leave the job."
"Damn was you that bad?"
"No I just kept telling jokes about how I was so unloved my dad went crazy."
"Y/n that's not funny."
"Yeah cuz it's hilarious."
"Y/n Can i sleep with you?"
"Yeah just don't lay on top of me like last time."
"You told me to cuz you were cold."
"Yeah but your so clingy."
"Bitch it took us five whole minutes to pull your hands off Jongho."
"Okay and maybe I thought he was my teddy bear."
"You sleep with stuffed animals?"
"Well not anymore cuz I have eight running around the house."
"That's so cute your so cute I just wanna bite you."
"San please don't say that."
"Wow is it cuz I'm a vampire?"
"Yeah your gonna scare the girl the moment your fangs pop out."
"No he's not his fangs are hot."
"Your hot."
"Your even hotter."
"Please Y/n go take your shower."
"Okay fine caption no fun."
"Okay if you don't get up stairs in five seconds Mingis gonna be sleeping with you tonight." I looked at Hongjoong with a straight face then he started counting and I ran up stairs. Nothing against Mingi he's just so clingy while he sleeps. "YOUR CLINGY Y/N IT TOOK FIVE MINUTES FOR THEM TO GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU CLINGY BITCH." I rolled my eyes yep their back at reading my mind once again even tho I made a rule. Their too much to handle sometimes but I love them maybe more then I wanted to admit.......