Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!

Start from the beginning

"Black Cage is here!" One of the men shouted to Bon-Clay who was sitting on the rail of the Strawhat's ship.

"Hina, she's a captain at Navy Headquarters and this area is under her jurisdiction!" Mr. 2 starts to panic, while explaining the situation. "She's a real problem. We should hurry up and leave!" He orders his men.

"Yes, Sir!" They all yell in response.

"Where are we going to go? I just told you that they are keeping the same formation no matter what we do!" Zoro says.

The crew then heard a noise up from above that was steadily growing louder. They looked up to see where the sound was coming from for the majority of them to be surprised at what they saw.

In the sky was a red aircraft of some sort. Everyone was shocked at the appearance of a vehicle that could fly, except for the boy wearing a strawhat.

He started to laugh his signature laugh. "Shishishi. Ama!" He called excitedly before waving.

"Ama?!?" Everyone else on board questioned their captain with their faces covered in shock.

"Yup! Just watch!" Luffy said, watching the red plane that had a pure black flag trailing in the wind behind it.

The crew turned their attention to the flying machine to see it making its way quickly to two of the marine ships before starting to descend. It flew in front of the two ships before a large smoke screen was created. The smoke continued until the plane flew in front of the next two, making visibility of the ships near impossible for each other. The smoke stops before ascending once more into the sky, heading in the direction of the next two ships surrounding the pirates.

The plane started to slow down as well while taking a higher position. The next thing the Strawhats and Bon Clay saw was a figure jumping out of the aircraft. The trail of red hair following the figure gave away that it was Ama who had jumped.

"Is she crazy?!" Usopp yelled, seeing the scene.

"Isn't she a devil fruit holder?!" Sanji asks their captain worriedly.

Luffy was just laughing at the scene. "Go get'em Ama!" He cheered ignoring his crew mate's worries.

As the red head was free falling she removed her sword from her waistband, leaving the sheaf on like normal. She started sending air slices at the ship below her, cutting it up into bits, making it look like Buggy when his chop chop fruit activated.

"Woah!" Chopper comments, seeing the first ship starting to sink.

"She's about to land in the water!" Sanji says getting ready to go for a swim.

"Wait!" Luffy orders the blonde before turning to look at him briefly. " Don't underestimate her." He says, turning back to watch his childhood friend.

Seeing that she was about to hit the water, Amaya said, "Room". The blue membrane covered a large enough area to include the plane. Before she changed her location she sent a huge air slice separating the top half of the second ship from its bottom half.

"Shambles," she called, returning to the plane by switching places with a pebble.

Zoro whistles from where he stands on the deck of the Going Merry, impressed with the swordsmanship he just witnessed.

"AMA-SWAN!" Sanji cheered excitedly while doing his noodle dance.

Luffy laughed while the others also celebrated.

"Now's our chance!" Bon Clay said. "We need to run before they regroup." Seeing that none of the strawhats were getting ready to retreat, he yelled at them. "What are you guys doing?! We have to run! If we don't leave now, they'll take us down for sure!"