[Introduction/background info]

Long ago, a portal opened, between the dull human world, and a magnificent and mysterious world, with thousands of magical creatures, roaming it's land, sky and sea.
Humans quickly found the portal, and soon after discovered the unbelievable secrets of 𝕬𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑. War broke out, and the humans did everything they could to overpower the strongest of the elf clans; 𝕰𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓, though they didn't succeed. Most of the humans were chased back to their own world, and the portal was closed and secured, so no one would ever be able to take a step inside 𝕬𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑 again. The remaining humans either joined some of the elf clans, or became a part of their own kingdom they had created, called Odanon, were they formed their own clans and orders for hunting dragons and other creatures. The leader of 𝕰𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓 was furious because of this, and wanted to put an end to these humans, but many of the other clans disagreed, and wanted to give the humans a chance to live alongside with magic and magical creatures. War broke out once again, though this time between the elf clans. It was obvious, that 𝕰𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓 was the strongest of the nine elf clans, but the war would have consequences for the clan sooner or later. Finally, the horrible war ended, but 𝕰𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓 was still desperate to be the strongest clan, so they continued to hunt down the other clans. Therefore, rules were written down, and all of the elf clans was told to never break them.

What if someone actually did dare to break these rules, though?

✭✮★