Chapter 10: Attack Of The Killer Robot

Start from the beginning

Sans: Exactly, this is all like a game to her, she has so much Determination to the point where she can bend reality with it, to the point where she can reset the timeline. She doesn't give up and will never give up.

Blue: That's.....powerful

Sans: Yeah.....no one remembers the past events except for me and Flowey

This....this can't be true, Frisk has this broken ability and had visited the Underground on many occasions. That is why she is familiar with her surroundings.....she didn't tell me.....and I'm not sure she was going to tell me later down the line.

Blue: Who else can do this?

Sans: You met Flowey right?

Blue: Yes, earlier on our adventure

Sans: Well he used to have this power, but his Determination was overpowered by Frisk's. As you know, the ability to save and load stems from Determination, which means the will to keep living, the resolve to change fate. Humans also naturally possess Determination, which is how her souls persists after death.

Blue: This is.....I don't know how to speak about any of this

Sans: You don't need to because there is more

Blue: More? There is more than do this?

Sans: Yeah, we aren't done yet, let me tell you about the routes. There are three of them which have been dubbed the "Pacifist," "Neutral" and "Genocide" routes. Pacifist is where she spares everyone and frees us all, we live on the surface and everyone is happy

Blue: I like that ending, I would go for that and never reset

Sans: And that's what I want for everyone, but like I said before....

Blue: She has done this multiple times

Sans: Yeah, her first run was the neutral run. If she kills some monsters, then only she escapes, and we are left here in the Underground, but it isn't too bad.

Blue: Doesn't she feel bad? About leaving you all here?

Sans: To be honest, I don't know what her thoughts are on this, but let's move on. There is also a True Pacifist Ending that was impossible to do in the first run. She had to do the neutral run or genocide run, reset and then go full pacifist....that is the best one

Blue: I see.....what about Genocide?

Sans:.....I think you know what happens with Genocide....because that's when I'm the last one left, alongside Asgore. I challenge her and try to get her to reset....sometimes I lose my life, while Frisk can keep coming back.

Blue: Genocide......how many times has Frisk done this?

Sans:......Many times, the last one was a genocide one but they couldn't complete it

Blue: They?

Sans: Oops, guess I let that slip, oh well, guess I'll tell you. Frisk isn't alone and I'm not talking about you, there is someone in her head and soul that goes by the name of Chara.

Blue: Chara?

Sans: Yeah, she was the first human to fall into the Underground a long time ago. She went to Mt. Ebott one day and tripped over a root, falling into the Ruins. The son of Asgore and Toriel, Asriel Dreemurr, found Chara and helped her up.

Blue: Wait, Toriel and Asgore were together?

Sans: Yep, gonna assume you didn't know yet

Blue: No.....

Sans: Well now you do, Asriel took Chara to his parents and she was taken in by them as a second child. She was treated with respect, equal to their biological son. Chara and Asriel became not only siblings, but also best friends, and monsters spoke of how Chara filled the Underground with hope.