chapter 1

In New York there is always one thing you can count on in the city, and that is business. numerous of famous and successful entrepreneurs whom are well known.

One in particular whom is within the city was known as Sennen Yaami. A man who is not only wealthy but handsome and highly intellectual. For many people, they knew him as someone spoiled.

For others, they knew him as a seductive figure who could persuade even the most loyalty women to cheat on their husbands with him. It was manipulation at its finest.

Rather they knew him with negative intent or positive intentions nothing was more clear around New York that he was the ' boss. ' The youngest most famous entrepreneur male in Manhattan.

If success didn't go to his head, then being a top model who has been in the cover of playboy magazines 8 times in a roll has. From marketing to sales skyrocketing, he was on top of his game.

Everyone wanted to know him, others wanted to be him, and some despised him. Needless to say, Yaami Sennen had it all, except one thing. Romance.

Even with all his success and praises, he lacked in the ' hit it and quit it ' field of staying loyal. Whenever, he had the chance to leave someone,—he did before it every got truly serious.

It was always rumors speculating who Yaami was sleeping with this time. Rather that be a co-worker, or another multimillionaire boss, or another married woman the whispers were endless.

Time and time again, those walls became louder, and eventually that is what Yaami was known for among his other accomplishments. Truth is New York is good for gossip——you just have to be around the right crowd to get the tea.....

▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

" remember I want those papers on my desk by 5 o clock. "

" yes sir. "

" and someone please open these fucking blinds darling, I'm shivering my ass off in here. "

someone proclaimed, a heavy seductive yet charming French accent that would be more soothing had it not been for aggression in their tone and annoyance.

The male walking around the office past several colleagues whom turned and noticed the remarks as they scooted off to not be seen. the male walking in elegant refine boot heels that clicked and clacked.

wearing a long drenched like coat but that was named brand and designer fitted, that went around his jumpsuit attire that matched in solid black.

His hair multicolored and spike in different directions, with narrow sharp orbs in purple hues coloring. The male was no taller than an short woman, rather in height he was a mere 5'3.

Although since he had on some heels he went up but two inches, nothing more. While the other male walked behind him wearing a basic suit and tie, with an Bluetooth ear piece in.

" sir, here's your coffee as well. " the male motioned as another secretary came and delivered it to the first secretary and then handed it to the boss.

The male took a sip and immediately stopped in his tracks and shifted his narrow and blunt gaze at the male. " .... wtf this is cold. " he said in a snarl tone.

" I — "

" get me another. " the boss motioned as he handed back the coffee quickly, as the male took it and the other walked off and into his office. " y—yes.. of course sir.. " he said sighing before walking into the gigantic office with him.

The office itself was huge alone, almost like a master bedroom with the glass windows that could see the entire city and even the ocean coastlines.

The glass solid table with three computers and at least two tvs hanging from the walls, with pictures of the boss hanging inside his office. Scented candles that smelled like roses, that made the room smell wonderful.

Once the boss had entered his office he immediately went to his desk and sat down, as the other male came inside still with the coffee in hand.

" are all my appointments scheduled. "

" uh— ye—yes sir, and — I even have your planner in order and alphabetized the way you wanted them to be. " the taller male proclaimed, handed him the folders.

Although the boss was from a French origin he grew up around English speaking people, and thus picked up English through them and taking classes. he has become fluent in the tongue, as he was custom to knowing many others as well.

Yaami took the folders and scanned through them rather quickly, before his gaze locked with the male standing before him. " is this it? " he questioned raising a brow.

" where's the rest of it, Grim. " he asked with a slight irritable tone.

" I — well... I didn't have time to — "

" stop. " Sennen said interrupting him almost immediately.

" what do you mean— didn't have time. "

" ....... Well— "

" when I want something done. It needs to be done, immediately —otherwise we get behind in stocks and In corporate orders. gosh— are you trying to stress me out Grim! "

" I — no sir! Of course not. I'm— forgive me, I won't get behind again. I'm very sorry. "

Sennen sighed between his lips, as his secretary stood there almost frozen and afraid of what his boss would do. Yaami rolled his eyes a bit, with dark shadow thin eyeliner on.

For a male he was pretty flamboyant with his attires and what he liked to put on. It always however went well with his personality and also his complexion.

No other male's could really pull it off as best as he could, which is why he was on the covers so often in magazines and made millionaires off of selling them. His appeal is what also got him attractive towards both sex's.

" tch. We have a meeting later today, let the others know will you. " Yaami ordered.

" yes of course. " the male stated as he slowly turned heel and walked off as Yaami looked up at him and rose his left hand to snap his fingers.

" uh! Excuse me. Where the hell is my coffee at? "

" oh ! I — "

" right here sir! " another secretary came rushing inside as Grim turned and looked at him handing Yaami the coffee. " it's fresh, hot and I added four creams and three sugars. Just the way you like it. "

Sennen grabbed the coffee and place it to his nostrils to get the smell of it. It did indeed smell fresh, and smell with a sweet scent indicating they must've did what they proclaimed they did.

Blowing off some steam of the coffee he took it to his lips and gulped down some, as the two watched him carefully. Slowly his orbs looked up at them and narrows down.

" what the fuck are you looking at? —— get back to work! " he shouted as the two scrambled and tried to rush out the room at the same time before colliding with one another for a brief moment.

Yaami exhaled some air before the two left his room leaving him to do is work.