Chapter 10

Yuugi rushed down the streets past numerous of buildings and people. Huffing and puffing sounds as he was running for his life. He didn't realize this but he was almost extremely late for work.

It was only his second official day of working, and he was already running behind. This in itself wasn't a good impression. He quickly rushed down the busy streets and almost bumped into someone.

" pardon me! " he shouted back at the stranger, as the stranger grumbled and shouted back.

" watch it kid! "

Yuugi continued to race towards the building when he had finally reached the entrance of the place once more. He almost collapsed from exhaustion as he was breathing heavily.

In his mind he continued to thank his exercising schedule and the fact that he runs a mile every other week. He didn't comprehend the importance sometimes of being able to multitask.

However, he was lucky this time that he only was just arriving at the corporation which the time was now 7:03am. Indeed he was considered late, but he could've been later.

After catching some of his breath back he reached the entrance and went up to the appropriate floor. It stopped at several other floors as people came in and out.

Checking his watch every now and then, before he would reach the floor he needed to reach. Stepping out of the elevator and walking towards the entrance of the door.

As he opened it he was immediately greeted by numerous of workers, walking around with papers in their hands. The sounds of phones ringing off the hooks.

His eyelids widen at the busyness of the place, before locking into the reception area as he approached her. " hi. I uh. Yuugi mutou. " he said towards her.

The phone in her hand, along with her putting up a finger to tell him to wait a moment. " yes. Of course. We can book that for you tomorrow. Thank you for calling MCC. Mhm. Goodbye. "

" Ah. You're late. " she said towards mutou.

" y—yes I know.. and I'm really sorry but I- "

" follow the door. down the hallway. to the right, take another right and your office is there. " she said swiftly before she grabbed the phone again.

Yuugi blinked as he didn't get out any more words before shuffling along and walking in the security door. As he went inside people flooded the hallways, and offices.

' huh? What is going on? This place is super busy... ' he pondered in thought, as the male continued to walk where she told him too.

Yuugi however, before reaching the office he still needed to change. He looked completely out of place and couldn't very well work in his condition.

While he was trying to find the bathrooms, Grim and Melissa walked down the hallways with a group of colleagues. Talking and discussing profits and other corporate matters.

Grim eventually spotted Yuugi and his orbs widen from astonishment before breaking away from the group and approaching the shorter male.

" there you are! Where have you been? Ew. And why do you.. look.. so .. sweaty? " Grim asked.

Yuugi cheeks warmed up but not in a good way, as he felt embarrassed to even reply. " I — uh.. I'm .. I'm sorry. " Yuugi stated as he choked on his words, as Grim pushed Yuugi along and into the men's bathrooms.

Closing the door behind them, Grim flipped his arms up wanting an explanation. " look. We cannot afford late people. You need to be here on time. We are running a busy corporation. Mr. Sennen would fire you on the spot if he found out. "