Chapter 3

" please please— have a seat. " Grim asked of him as yugi soon found a chair and sat down in his attire. Although he didn't have a suit on he did the best he could.

Wearing a purple light button collar shirt that was ironed with a dark purple vest over the shirt with some nice solid dark blue jeans and his dress button shoes.

He wanted to try and be presentable, as reading the description of what to wear was both important as it was serious. Grin seemed to also notice the attire as well as he sat down close to yugi.

" alright, alright. So— " Grim started to say as he grabbed some paperwork along with a laptop as well and plugged it in and grabbed a pen.

Opening up the documents as yugi placed his phone on silent as he did so. " tell me about you, Mr Mutou. " he asked.

" okay— well I'm Yugi Mutou I'm twenty five years old I'm from Los Angeles, California— I graduated from Tech University out in Miami Florida so I have a bachelor's degree in business and in stocks. "  Yugi explained, as Grim nodded and listened.

" in my past experiences I have worked in three office settings, mostly dealing with reception type jobs. answering phones and things of that nature. I did take an online business class which I got full credit for and a certificate of completion— but I am seeking a more professional hands on— corporation where I can actually pursue owning my own business. " Yugi finished explaining.

Grim nodded as he finished and smacked his lips a bit before opening his mouth to reply. " well, Mr. Mutou I see from your résumé you most definitely have some experience dealing with customers— and I also do see you graduated with these degrees. Tell me— you were in college for how long? "

" uh— at least six years.  I started college when I was eighteen. " yugi told Grim.

" Right. Right. And I see that you have also accomplished a lot growing up and it indeed looks good. Tell me what qualifications do you believe you have that others don't? " Grim asked of him.

" well— I am highly technical I believe that I like to go down to the last details in matters and handled them sufficiently. I am motivated every day when I come to work with the ability to learn something new. I also know the ins and outs of business— in regards to stock holding companies where you want to profit in more than taking out. " yugi elaborated.

" and what do you believe are your greatest weaknesses? "

" independence. I believe sometimes I do have a tendency to want to do things on my own, in my own way, but I try and am willing to work with a team and I have done so in the past many times. "

Grim smiled and laughed a bit as he made a comment. " oh trust me I know about wanting to do things your own way, because you seek a vision and sometimes that vision when dealing with a team isn't how you want it to become. "

" exactly. " yugi said with a laugh.

" but sometimes as well— remember that we are indeed a corporation and we work as a team to support each other, so that our stock holders are not only benefiting but we are too. And the projects that we do daily, requires numerous hours and people on it because each has an importance to the project right? "

" right! " yugi said nodding.

" alright. Well Mr. Mutou. I — like you. I think that you are both bright— smart— interesting to listen too, and you remind me of my boss actually with your hair. " he said with a laugh.

" really? Haha— I thought I'd be the only one with this hairstyle. "

" no no. Actually— you'd be surprise. People like numerous colors nowadays. " Grim said laughing a bit, as he finished writing some notes down and slowly rose up.