CHAPTER 12

A/N: Thank you so much for supporting this story! Sorry ngayon lang ulit nakapag-update. <3 Enjoy reading!

Chapter 12: Dead cat

Agon's POV

"I'M done," Jeykcil said. Kinuha nito ang pinagkaininan at dumiretso sa kusina. Napatingin pa siya sa gawi ko at tila gulat na gulat pang nakatitig ako sa kaniya. Inismiran niya ako kalaunan na ikinakunot ng noo ko.

What did I do? Tsk. She's so stubborn.

Pansin ko ang pagpunta niya sa pool area pero hindi ko na nagawang pagmasdan pa siya ng magsalita si Raji.

"That box was found in this mansion's gate," Raji started and throw some pictures in the dining table.

Nick immediately picked it up. "Woah. Dead cat? How old fashion," he commented.

"Did you check the cctv footage?" I asked. Inabot ko ang picture at pinakatitigan 'to.

Are they moving already? Fuck those shitheads. I need to protect Levin from them and. . . Jeykcil.

"Yeah. Here." Raji give his phone and play the footage.

It was a black car. Lulan no'n ang isang pamilyar na pigura ng lalaki at lantarang bumaba sa kotse. He pointed the cctv and waved his hand kasabay ng paghagis niya ng box na kulay puti sa gate.

"This bullshit, nang-aasar pa!" Ardeen gritted his teeth.

Jandron! That fucktard!

"Malakas ang loob niya dahil nabilog niya ang ulo ni Jogo. We all know that their group is the biggest group here in the Philippines. Wala tayong laban kung numero ang usapan," Raji stated with a fact. "Agon, what will you do?"

"It's just a number. They can't outnumbered our skill," I commented.

"'Yon!" Nick.

"Confidently beautiful!" Ardeen commented.

"Kuya! Kuya!" Levin was rushing towards us, scared and crying. Nanggaling siya sa pool area. His hands are trembling ang pointing at the pool.

Agad akong naalarma sa inaasta niya at lumuhod but Raji dashed out and go to the pool.

"What happened?" I asked keeping my self calm.

"Si Ate Jeyk, nalulunod po!"

"What the fuck?!" Mabilis akong napatakbo sa gawing iyon. Raji was checking her pulse and breathing. Napakuyom ang kamao ko sa paghawak niya kay Jeykcil at pagtatalo nilang tatlo. These three idiots!

No one can touch her except me!

"Shit! She has no longer a heartbeat!" Raji cursed.

"What the fuck?!" Nick disheveled his hair.

"What's happening? Wha—" Ardeen's eyes widened.

"Oh god! Call Agon!"

"Raji, what's happening?! Anong nangyari kay Jeykcil?!"

"Fuck, Nick! Can't you tell? She drowned!"

I massaged my temple.

"Raji, do the cpr!" Ardeen commanded.

"I'm going to do it now, Nick! Fuck you! Stop commanding me as if I'm your pet!"

"Nagtalo pa talaga kayo, Nick, Raji?! Seriously? At this freaking situation?!"

I rushed where Jeyk's lying. I pulled the hem of her white dress to cover her exposed thigh.

"Three of you, move the fuck out my way! Nick call Doctor Sandra! Take care of Levin for now, Ards. And you, fucking move. Don't you dare touch her!"