Every detail is the key to handling the case. They have encountered this kind of situation before when handling cases. It was obviously a trivial matter, but in the end it led to crime.

Wei Jiajia looked at Qiao Haoyu, a little embarrassed. Although she felt that this had nothing to do with her, after all, she had never responded to anything, but because her fiancé was standing in front of her, she suddenly felt a little embarrassed to say it.

Zhang Huimin looked at the two of them, took the initiative to come to the rescue and said, "Because the monitor of our class likes Jiajia."

"He always makes excuses to come to Jiajia, and the monitor's fiancée is also a classmate of our class."

"Although Jiajia never paid attention to him, his fiancée and several people around her would always make trouble for Jiajia."

When Wei Jiajia heard Zhang Huimin open her mouth, she quickly raised her head and looked at Qiao Haoyu, and met Qiao Haoyu's gaze, feeling a little guilty for no reason.

When the captain heard the reason Zhang Huimin said, he looked at Wei Jiajia's bright face and understood that the male classmate wanted to pursue her even though he had a fiancée.

If a female classmate kidnaps Wei Jiajia because of this, there is a possibility. Never underestimate a woman's jealousy.

In this situation, they can only go home and wait for the result. After the case of the kidnapped people is over, they will be sentenced according to the circumstances.

When several people came out of the police station, it was already dark and there were no pedestrians on the road. Qiao Haoyu and Zeng Guoqiang decided to send the two girls home first.

The four of them walked on the road, and no one spoke. Although everyone's expressions could not be seen clearly in the darkness, their senses were even clearer.

Zhang Huimin looked at her cousin walking behind her, turned to Zeng Guoqiang who was beside Qiao Haoyu and said:

"Comrade Zeng, I'm going to join the army soon, and I want to ask you something about the army." After saying that, he walked to Qiao Haoyu and pushed him forward.

"Cousin, I want to ask Comrade Zeng something. It's too dark and Jiajia is scared to be alone. Please stay with her."

Qiao Haoyu knew that his cousin was creating opportunities for him, so he followed Zhang Huimin's strength and walked to Wei Jiajia. He coughed a little embarrassedly, causing Zhang Huimin who was watching behind to cover his mouth and snicker.

Zeng Guoqiang rarely saw his friends like this, and he cooperated with Zhang Huimin to talk about their training.

Zhang Huimin was afraid that her cousin and good friends would be embarrassed if they were watching from behind, so she pulled Zeng Guoqiang's sleeves and raised her head to signal them to go ahead.

Zeng Guoqiang smiled and cooperated with Zhang Huimin, leaving space for good friends.

When Wei Jiajia saw Zhang Huimin and Zeng Guoqiang walking forward past her, she hurriedly shouted, but looking at Zhang Huimin's back walking faster and faster, she felt speechless.

Feeling Qiao Haoyu coming behind her, Wei Jiajia suddenly felt uncomfortable for a moment. She had never been so close to that man before.

Maybe it was Qiao Haoyu who saved her today, or she knew that the two were an unmarried couple. In short, there was an aura about him that made her feel more at ease, which made her tense body slowly relax.

Qiao Haoyu's night vision ability was very strong. After he saw Wei Jiajia's tense body slowly relaxing due to his arrival, he felt relieved and took a longer step and walked with her.

When I came to Wei Jiajia, Qiao Haoyu was very tall, 1.85 meters tall, while Wei Jiajia was only 1.63 meters tall, only reaching his shoulders, so she looked small. As long as he lowered his head, he could see that it was indeed too late to see Wei Jiajia's head. She had never come home so late before, and Auntie Fen and Auntie Fen must be very worried at the moment. After thinking about it, he slowly walked over and lay on Qiao Haoyu's back.

With the arrival of Wei Jiajia, Qiao Haoyu became a little nervous, and then a soft body lay on his back, and his nose was filled with the lingering fragrance of the other person.

Wei Jiajia's body was well developed. The softness in front pressed against Qiao Haoyu's back, and Qiao Haoyu's body suddenly became tense. The sweat on his forehead flowed down his cheeks.

He quickly came to his senses, stood up, carried his luggage with one hand, and walked forward with the other hand on the crook of Wei Jiajia's leg.

Qiao Haoyu thought to himself that what he was carrying now was the person he wanted to spend his life with.

It is his future harbor and the sustenance of his soul.

He must work harder to become a big tree that the other party can rely on, to protect her from wind and rain, so that she can live freely and happily under the tree, never having to worry about the destruction of wind and snow.