"Woo~ Jiajia, are you okay? It's all my fault. If anything happens to you, I won't live anymore..."

He was crying and hiccupping, and his face was covered with snot and tears. It was obvious that he had been crying for a long time, and his eyes were already red and swollen.

Wei Jiajia looked at Zhang Huimin who was hugging her and crying helplessly. Her clothes were still covered with mud from someone who had fallen down.

A wave of warmth flowed through her heart, and she knew that she had really scared the other person this time. In her memory, her good friend, who had always been a pistachio, had never been so embarrassed like now.

"Okay, okay, don't cry. Am I okay?" He patted Zhang Huimin's back comfortingly with his right hand.

"Besides, how can I blame you? I watched the movie myself, and I also want to walk this path myself. It's not what you would have expected to encounter."

"But if I hadn't had to go to watch a movie with them, this wouldn't have happened. You were implicated simply because you were with me." Zhang Huimin retorted with sobs.

Wei Jiajia was not unmoved when she listened to her good friend's words.

"Okay, it's not certain who will be involved. Besides, haven't you already found someone to save me? Without you, I don't know what I would have done."

Then he looked at Qiao Haoyu apologetically, and said to Zhang Huimin: "The comrades in the military are still watching, and I haven't thanked them yet."

When Zhang Huimin heard what Wei Jiajia said, he remembered that his cousin was still beside him.

She came out of Wei Jiajia's arms, took the handkerchief Wei Jiajia handed her, wiped the tears and snot from her face, raised her finger and pointed to Qiao Haoyu aside, and asked in surprise: "Jiajia, you don't know who he is?"

Wei Jiajia looked confused. She looked at Qiao Haoyu and searched her memory, but couldn't remember anything about him.

With a guilty look on his face, he asked Zhang Huimin in a low voice: "Should I know him?"

"You don't remember your own fiancé?" Zhang Huimin's voice was twice as loud as usual.

When Wei Jiajia heard what Zhang Huimin said, she opened her eyes wide in surprise and turned to look at Qiao Haoyu next to her. She immediately looked into the other person's deep eyes. When she saw the other person's expressionless expression, she lowered her head guiltily.

Wei Jiajia never thought that the person who saved her would be the fiancé of the original owner, who was supposed to be the person she would spend the rest of her life with.

Qiao Haoyu looked at Wei Jiajia's cute look with wide eyes, and then her little head shrunk like an ostrich, with a smile on her lips.

It was normal for Wei Jiajia not to recognize him. After all, she was still young at that time. Every time he came by himself, she was afraid and hid, and the two of them had little contact.

Even he himself could only recognize the other party based on his childhood memories. The main reason is that Wei Jiajia has been exquisitely beautiful since she was a child. When she grows up, her beauty is even more gorgeous and elegant, and her whole person's temperament is extraordinary. Few of her peers can surpass her.

Moreover, he had known that Wei Jiajia was his fiancée since he was a child. He was more than ten years old at that time and had already remembered it.

Wei Jiajia felt a little guilty at first, but when she turned around and thought about it, she realized that the original owner had only met him a few times when he was a child, so it was normal not to remember him.