"Really? Isn't that why Zhang Yifeng listens to Liu Jiaojiao so much?"

"Of course I know. Although Zhang Yifeng usually talks little, he is very energetic. After catching up with Liu Jiaojiao, the road ahead will be much easier. Who doesn't know that these leaders of our school are comrades all over the country? No matter which unit you are assigned to in the future, you can take care of yourself."

"Zhang Yifeng is not necessary. Let's get out of school. But for serious college students, no matter where they are assigned to in the future, they will all be highly educated officers in the army. Why can't he think about it and insist on having a soft meal? Liu Jiao With your charming temperament, how can the food be delicious?"

Qiao Haoyu listened to several people discussing Zhang Yifeng and Liu Jiaojiao, but did not participate.

Everyone has different ideas. Zhang Yifeng's ability to enter this military academy proves that he is capable. However, this person repeatedly found fault with him, which also showed from the side that he was not a very broad-minded person, and he was too utilitarian to have a close relationship with him.

He wouldn't trust his back to such a person.

He told Wei Jiajia's existence mainly because he didn't want those lesbians to find various excuses to annoy him every day.

He knows that his conditions are pretty good, and he can understand if someone wants to be with him. But this must be based on the premise that others do not know that he has a fiancée.

But this also depends on the person. For some lesbians, as long as they have some moral values ​​and an arrogant personality, if he clearly refuses, they will not come again.

But for people like Liu Jiaojiao, he had already rejected them several times in public, and it was of no use at all.

Telling her that he has a fiancée still doesn't stop her from coming to find him. This kind of person only wants to listen to what she wants to hear, and other words will be automatically blocked.

Not to mention that he already has a fiancée, but even if he didn't, he wouldn't even look at such a woman.

So he had no choice but to pull out all the stops. As long as Zhang Yifeng knew that he had a fiancée, the entire college would know about it within a day.

Even if Liu Jiaojiao could ignore it, Political Commissar Liu would not let his daughter mess around in school and ruin his reputation.

Talking about his little fiancée also gave Qiao Haoyu a headache.

He had only seen the little girl a few times when she was thirteen or fourteen years old. She was only eight or nine years old at that time. He remembered her as a very beautiful girl with a somewhat quiet personality. He didn't say much, but when he saw him, he was a little scared and hid behind Huimin. He was not very old at that time, and he was not willing to play with a little girl.

To be honest, he really regards the little girl as his sister. She is only sixteen years old and has not grown up yet. It is definitely impossible for him to have any feelings for a little girl. He is not that animal yet.

In fact, what he yearns for in his heart is a free love that will come naturally and be mutually satisfying.

Although he doesn't have a girl he likes yet, he has always kept a distance from other lesbians because he has a fiancée.

He thought that since his mother liked her and would actually marry her in the future, he would not have to worry about the stability of the rear while he was fighting at the front. When the two get married, he will also shoulder the responsibility of being a husband.