"Besides, he is currently in a military academy, and there are many lesbians who share the same ideals and aspirations as him. What if he already has a girl he likes? A baby kiss will make it impossible for him to have sex with the girl he likes. It's not fair to your cousin to be together." Wei Jiajia stared at Zhang Huimin and said helplessly.

"How could it be? My cousin is a very responsible soldier. He would not be like Wang Weiguo and hook up with other lesbians knowing that he has a fiancée."

Zhang Huimin was furious when she heard that Wei Jiajia was so suspicious of her cousin. Looking at Wei Jiajia with wide eyes, even a good friend cannot say that.

"Okay, okay, I was wrong. I shouldn't have guessed your upright cousin without any evidence. I just feel that it is unfair to him in our relationship."

Wei Jiajia blushed, and quickly put her arms around Zhang Huimin's shoulders and acted coquettishly, feeling ashamed that she was suspicious of a soldier for no reason.

"That's pretty much it. My cousin is very good. If you don't know him, you will definitely like him when you meet him."

Zhang Huimin laughed again after hearing Wei Jiajia's explanation.

"Let's go, class is about to start..." After saying that, he pulled Wei Jiajia back to the classroom.

*

Time passed very quickly, except that Wang Weiguo always found various excuses to come to Wei Jiajia, which made some female classmates following Zhao Ting always say some mean words in front of Wei Jiajia, which made Wei Jiajia tireless.

Before you know it, it's the day before the college entrance examination. The school is on holiday today, allowing students taking the college entrance examination to relax for a day and go directly to the examination room tomorrow.

At this moment, Wei Jiajia had just gotten up from her nap. She went to the backyard and picked a few cucumbers, washed them and sat in the yard to eat them.

Auntie walked out of the room and sat down on the stool next to Wei Jiajia. Wei Jiajia handed her a cucumber.

"The vegetables in our backyard this year have been cooked well by Aunt Fen. They are juicy and green and look festive. I think we can eat them until October. We don't have to buy vegetables in these months. Our vegetables are still good." Fresh."

My aunt took a bite of the cucumber and finished it and said: "This cucumber is delicious, tender and crispy, and has a lot of water. After this crop is finished, we will plant another crop of cabbage, leeks, beans and the like, and then pickle them for the winter."

After looking at Wei Jiajia's condition, he said, "Why don't you take a rest for a while? There is an exam tomorrow, so relax and don't be stressed."

"Don't worry, auntie. I've been reviewing well recently. The teacher also said that I've made great progress. I should have no problem taking the exam at Shanghai University."

"That's good. When I go to college, I won't live at home anymore. Fortunately, it's close to home and I can come back on weekends. Otherwise, I really wouldn't worry about you being outside alone."

"Oh, time flies so fast. In a blink of an eye, you will be going to college, and you will be able to get married in two years..." My aunt suddenly felt a little emotional.

Just as he was talking, a little head appeared at the door, lying next to the door and looking out and over.

"Nuan Nuan is awake? Come over to my sister's side." Wei Jiajia waved to the cutie at the door.