25

*Trigger content ahead

The weekend consisted of spending time with Jungkook and Jiho. He came over the next day. Very early by the way. You were still in your third sleep when Jungkook knocked on your door. Startled you out of your slumber. You groan. Covering yourself up with your covers. Cursing mentally at the man. You can hear him and your son talking behind the door. Then giggles. You open your eyes while underneath and cover. The door opens and you act like you are asleep. Feeling the bed sink. Low huffs of breath can be heard. You stay still. The blanket starts to uncover you but you keep your eyes closed.

"Appa she is asleep."

"She is?"

"Look!"

Jungkook's breath hits your face.

"Let her sleep, son."

"Why? She needs to be up to see me."

"Your mom works hard, let her."

You felt your son lay next to your figure.

"I want to stay with Mama."

You hear Jungkook sigh.

"You're gonna wake up her up."

"No, I won't."

You see darkness which means Jiho covered you and himself.

"Fine then. I will make breakfast for you both."

You hear the door close and Jiho huffs. Then he cuddles up next to you.

"Mama..." he whispers

"Appa and me are here."

"Mama wake up."

He nudges you.

"Mama?"

He nudges you again.

You are suppressing the urge to laugh.

"Wake up!"

Now he's shaking you.

"Mama!"

He shakes you even more.

"Arrgh"

"Y/n!"

"Excuse you!"

Emerging from the blanket.

Jiho screams.

"MA!!!"

"Do not call me by my first name, nino."

He begins to laugh at you.

"What's funny."

"Pelo"

Using his hands to gesture what your hair looks like.

"It's not funny, Jiho."

He nods.

"It is."

You attack him with tickles and the kid squeals. Then lifts his shirt to leave belly noises and he laughs even more.

"Ma... stop... it!!"

"Never!"

The room was filled with giggles. Which went on for a while. You miss being able to play with your son like this. When he was much younger you were careful when playtime happened. You thought you would hurt him. Even going overboard to baby-proof the entire apartment. Over time, you got rid of some. When you were pregnant, at the yoga classes you attended. The upcoming moms would ask you to hang out. You'd decline. They were kind people but again you didn't want to fall for their traps. You kept small talk with the moms. Nothing else. You haven't seen any of those moms you went to yoga with. They are probably living nice lives.