Chapter 20

I called that girl that was looking for a job and found out her name was Anna Larenzo and she would be able to work tomorrow morning.

It was only about five o'clock and we were cleaning up the diner.

"Hey Sam, you can go home if you want. You've worked beyond your share today." Dominick's mama said as my mama nodded.

"You sure?" I said picking up my rag.

"Yes! Now go be a normal teenager." She said and pointed to the door. I sighed and untied my apron and and grabbed my tips then went to my truck.
I turned on the engine and drove back to my house.

This was the perfect time to go for a drive because the sun was setting and it was a perfect warm day. I had the windows down and my long hair was blowing in the wind with the perfect slow country song it was like a scene from a movie.

I pulled up to my gravel driveway and noticed paparazzi were scattered about the yard.

There goes my good mood.

I grabbed the keys from the engine and stepped out of the car.

"Get out!" I yelled at them and just like that they scattered about into their black vans but not without snagging a few pictures first.

I opened the front door and went inside the living room.

"Hello, Sam." He said sitting uncomfortably on my couch.

I wanted to be so angry at him because I was, but I'm not one to hold a grudge no matter what.

"Samantha, I came here to apologize. I can't get my mind off of you, I know you are with Dominick now. But I just had to let you know that my feelings towards you were real! I- my family just wanted to kill to birds with one stone."

"It's a sin to kill a mockingbird." I sat there unengaged with the conversation.

"Samantha," he said.

"Lucas." I replied.

"I am sorry, please forgive me." He said with his accent seeping through.

"I do forgive you, but I will never give you a second chance." I said.

".... I know I shouldn't ask this, but why won't you dare?" He said rubbing the palms of his hands over his thighs nervously.

Just as I was about to reply, Dominick walked through the door.

"Hey cupcake, I stopped at the store and brought you th-" he stopped mid-sentence with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He dropped them on the floor when he saw Lucas.

"What are you doing here?" His voice rising with anger.

"It's ok, I came to apologize. I don't want to argue." He said standing up.

"Don't try and steal her away from me." Dominick spoke sternly wrapping me in his arms protectively.

"That's funny- that's exactly what you did to me. At least I didn't kiss her behind your back... Sound familiar? Samantha, who has the better character now?" Lucas began to have a little anger showing in his voice eyeing Dominick.

"Guys, what is wrong with you two? Can't you get along!" I said frustrated.

"No, I am afraid we cannot." Lucas shook his head calming down a bit.

"Don't forget everything we had, Samantha you loved me." Lucas said grabbing my arm looking into my eyes. It was painful remembering all of those amazing memories that have to be thrown away.

"Don't listen to him." Dominick said squeezing my waist.

Lucas quietly left my house and I heard him drive off.

I turned to pick up the bouquet Dominick had bought me. I was about to compliment them when I was pushed against the door with my wrists behind held above my head and his lips forcefully smashed into mine.

Dominic's torso was rubbing against mine as we stood against the doorway and his tongue explored mine and he kissed me roughly. It was the most enjoyable I'll admit it and I wondered where all of this fierceness is coming from. He parted his lips shortly to rip off his shirt and his chiseled abs were exposed.

"Mmm, what are you doing." I said in between kisses and we went upstairs quickly to my bedroom.

"Just go with it." He mumbled and kissed my neck sucking it hard. I felt a heavy weight on top of me. His kisses felt so good.

"Dominick," I whispered.

"I'm not ready." I stated.

He stopped kissing me and rolled over next to me.

"Ugh, I know I am so stupid. It's just that Lucas was talking about all of your memories or whatever and I just wanted to show you that I'm better than him. It's stupid I know... you can punch me now." He had a chuckle.

"Yea you are stupid." I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"No put on a shirt." I smacked his bare chest as his face got red.

"Haha you don't like hardcore muscles?" He smirked and flexed.

I smiled and pointed him to the door.

He ran out and I assume jumped down all of the stairs.

Oh god why do all of the boys have to be so crazy yet so lovable?!

Authors note: hey guys made this chapter a little bit spicy as a gift for you guys! Thanks for reading xoxo!