THE TRUE BEAST - CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Mulai dari awal

"Part those pretty lips of yours and tell me what it is that you want from me," He softly demands, desperation and lust painting his words. 

"Fuck me properly, Dorian," The dirty words come out of my mouth before I can stop them, but I don't regret saying them, not one bit.

As soon as I say this, both of his hands go down to his pants. I watch with bated breath as he undoes his belt, discarding it to the side before he quickly lowers his pants. My breathing ceases to exist when he finally hooks his thumbs into his underwear, pulling it down so that the full length of his groin is now stretched out before him. I stare at it, almost dumbfounded.

Yeah, this, right here, is every woman's dream --- a thick, seemingly endless cock that can definitely hit all the good spots. And I can't believe I can say that I can have it all for myself. 

He doesn't waste a moment's time in flipping my dress upward to give him proper access to my sex. His hand roughly grabs my hips, yanking me toward his throbbing cock that is already dripping with semen. I wait in anticipation for him to enter me, but he never does, rather he just gazes down at me, chest heaving and eyes focused on me. 

I smile softly as I realize he's afraid. Afraid of hurting me again, and for once, I find myself hating him for that. For, I am destined to hurt him to the point of no return. Though, I want him to seek revenge on me before I can do such a cruel thing. My hand goes down to my sex. Two of my fingers spread my pink lips apart, all the while Dorian watches, adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Ruin me," I breathlessly beg him, "Ruin me pleas–..."

My sentence is lost in a strangled gasp as he enters me. His cock practically threatens to rip me apart even when it's only halfway in. Despite this, I don't ask him to stop, instead, I continue pleading with him for more. 

Ruin me, ruin me, ruin me. That is all I can think of as he pounds into me without even a bit of mercy as I arch my back off the bed, moaning through my strained throat. His head falls onto my shoulder, and soft grunts flow into my ears. Those soft grunts eventually turn into loud moans that almost overpower mine.

The symphony of our pleasure mixes as we lose ourselves completely in each other. Our bodies continuously press together, never satisfied even when we are joined at our hips. It is a painful yearning, as it doesn't seem to leave either of us. All it seems to do is grow stronger. 

The cock in me swells and pushes further into me than before. It hits a spot that makes me throw my head back as a scream of pleasure leaves me. He keeps teasing that one spot, and I helplessly continue switching between breathlessly whispering his name to yelling it out. 

Only one more hard, merciless push is needed to release the pressure in me. It seems it's the same for Dorian as his cock pulsates inside of me. Unfortunately, the satisfication of climax is taken away from me when he suddenly takes his cock out until only the tip is touching my lips.

At that moment, his golden eyes find mine, then they close as he slams into me for the last time. It's painful, hard, and oh, so good. My body shakes with heated ecstasy. The pressure in me comes flowing out as Dorian releases inside of me. 

"Cyra," He calls my name, head resting against my heaving chest, "You...you are beautiful, both inside and out. I want to feel you again, and again, and again..." Each repetition of the word 'again' is met with a gentle kiss against my lips. "Unfortunately...we have guests waiting for our return."