WEAKNESS OF THE FANGS - CHAPTER THIRTEEN

WARNING: This chapter contains two scenes involving sexual assault. Please read at your own discretion. 

The arm firmly pressing against my back disappears to make way for the embrace of warm water. My head dips underwater as I desperately struggle to find my footing against the smooth bottom of what seems to be an olympic-sized bathing area. 

Water fills my mouth, almost causing me to drown when I finally right myself. I break my head through the surface, gasping for air. A bit of a sweet taste lingers on my tongue as I spit the water out of my mouth. 

That sweetness turns rotten after my eyes land on Aeolus, who is standing at the edge of the large bath. He's gazing down at me, silently insulting me for just existing. Though, his eyes are not focused on mine but somewhere else on my body. Disgust fills me as I cross my arms over my chest, earning a quiet scoff from him.

He shakes his head, slowly beginning to discard his clothes. "Do not worry. It is not your small, pebble-like breasts that I am gazing at."

I take no mind about the fact that he's getting undressed, and, instead, I only focus on his hurtful words. "My breasts aren't the size of pebbles!" I retort angrily, splashing the water in his direction.

The water simply splashes in the area he once occupied. I whirl around, eyes scanning the entirety of the large hall. My heart pounds rapidly, unable to calm itself at the fear of not knowing where Aeolus disappeared to. 

A small ripple in the water catches my attention. I drag my eyes to the source of it, finally seeing Aeolus wading in the water. The entirety of his slim stomach and up is visible. 

I have only been able to feel his body beneath his clothes, but now that I've fully seen it, I can confidently say this man is closer in stature to a woman. His shoulders are small and rounded, and his stomach is flat and void of any bit of hardness. Everything about him screams fragile. Well, that is everything except for his eyes. The piercing blue in them is the only masculine quality he possesses. 

The distance between us quickly lessens, and I immediately go to push myself backward, only for his hand to catch my arm. He pulls me to him effortlessly despite my struggles against him.

Our equal nakedness becomes more apparent than ever now that I'm being forced to be in such close proximity to him. He smiles, noticing my unease that only increases when his free hand brushes across my chest. 

"My apologies," He offers me a mocking apology as if I might believe he only touched me by pure accident. "I should have known that you were not accepting of any touch except the fanged-one's."

Once more, his hand approaches me, but this time, it dips beneath the water. I tense at the feeling of his hand holding my right hip. His thumb purposefully sweeps back and forth against my skin, making bile rise in my throat

"Fading fang marks are left all over you," He comments with disgust hanging in his vocals, though I find myself to be smiling.

Those marks are proof of who I have given myself to and will continue giving myself to. They are also meant to warn of the vampire that will come to find any and all creatures that dare to do as Aeolus has.

"Enlighten me, dear one."

His hand falls below my hip, and even though I try to press my thighs together, he's able to slip through. I clench my jaw at the feeling of his wretched fingers against my inner thigh, just inches away from the place where not even Dorian has been allowed to reach.